• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Oranje sprites

E

Executive Max

Warning! These sprites are reserved as Project Orange sprites. They cannot be used anywhere, other than Project Orange.
(http://pokemonorange.proboards100.com/index.cgi)

Yeah, wanna show some of them to you. Just for fun.
These sprites made by me. Some poses were found in the internet, others are custom.

Sports Girl
or_sportsgirl.gif

Tourist M
or_tourist.gif

Tourist F
or_touristF.gif

Cooltrainer F
or_coolF.gif

Cooltrainer M
or_coolM.gif

Lass
or_lass3.gif

Treasure Hunter
or_treasure.gif

Rescue Ranger F
or_RrangerF.gif

Rescue Ranger M
or_rangerM.gif

Kendo master (will fix the hat soon)
or_kendo.gif

Bandit M
or_banditM.gif

Bandit F
RocketKasumi.gif

CassidyAndButch (maybe we're not going to use them)
RocketDuo.gif

more coming soon

Last edited by a moderator:

DanK84

Manyula Trainer
Woah, these are really good! I always enjoy looking at trainer sprites!

ex-ty

Swift and deadly
Nice. I really love the Bandit F sprite. Keep up the good work

teamrocketspy621

Let me show you them
Just so you know, people, I'm the guy orchestrating Pokemon Orange. And we need good mapmakers, dialogue people, and programmers.

E

Executive Max

First priority - programmers.
---

Added: Rescue Rangers
and Team Rocket

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Hmm well these aren't very original sprites to be honest. Some of them are OK but others are weirdly positioned and are just recoloured copy/paste jobs. Don't advertise projects here, but if you want I can help spruce up some of these sprites on your forum.

And also 'Orange' is spelt wrong, it's not 'Oranje'

E

Executive Max

i know that spells with "G". But i posted wrong and a cannot edit that. (only mods can)

of course i used copy/recoulor + edit. Sorry, but i'm not a professional artist from nintendo. I cannot made them without BASE.
Anyway, criticism - is good. So, in which sprites there are problems?

Last edited by a moderator:

Char1016

Pokemon Communist
blazemxx said:
Cool Cassidy and Butch sprite!

Same here. But with some more things.

They're pretty good. But why: maybe we're not going to use them ?
Are you making any project?

D

.Dan.S.2006.

Hmm well it's the way they are positioned really, makes them look off balance and such. I know you are not a professional but no one on these boards are. I am not insulting you, just trying to help. Okay let's see what we got here:

Sports Girl: Hmm I guess is pretty good, except the face looks to obviously like a recolour. You could just change the hair or something, I don't know.

Tourists: These are very wierd and badly put together. Kinda like they shouldn't be just like that in that position. They look to unlike each other, they usually come in pairs so have to look similar.

Cooltrainer M: Copied from Coronis's Red sprite and used without credit just with a psychic head. Not original enough.

Cooltrainer F: The position is very odd, I bet she'd have a bad back in the morning.

The Lass and Treasure Hunter I will accept, they are original enough and the girl is cute enough.

I dislike the rescue ranger M as the position makes him look too weird.

Apart from that I like the rest, I see you got better as you went along, unless they are not all yours ...

E

Executive Max

ok. got it. i'll try to improve.

Cooltrainer M had a head of Falkner ) Ok, i'll remake him.

Cooltrainer F ) i'll see what i can do.

tourists - i know what to do. I'll turn woman into right colours, i'll remake her legs and the right hand.

I know how to fix RR M - his hands make him weird.

------
Edit: Remade tourists.

S

Silver Salamence

Nice sprites. I read the plot on your forums and i like the idea. I also read that you need the pinkan pink pokemon. I remember making them after watching a rerun of the episode, so here they are...

pinkpokemon.png
!

These are all the pokemon I saw in the episode. You may use them, but give cred to Silver Salalmence. They maybe too dark, but, meh, your choice.