• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyro13

Banned
Well, the PM Xat just had a nice long conversation and we're ready to take this war flawlessly!
-inB4 we lose flawlessly-

Also, sorry I couldn't do my battle last night. PO wasn't working for me .-.

EDIT: Who's Olivine? .-.

Last edited:

McDanger

olivine is panicles sub as hes moving
would it be easier to contact my opponent on your xat?

McDanger

ummm wine something, give me a sec
holy wine
also having some trouble with your xat

Last edited:

Chuck$$$

Inactive

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
god dammit steve and PA two posts in and you guys are already being assholes i dont know what to do with you god i cant even take you anywhere anymore you are embarrassing

whats her/his face already contacted me and yadda yadda so i'm sure we'll battle eventually

BUT ALLELUIA FOR THIS BEING BW2 I THOUGHT STEVE WAS PERMANENTLY STUCK IN THE BW STONE AGES. finally get to use new teams jeesh.

predictions: steve loses 6-0. pi remains innactive. PA wins by hax. zero redeems himself and 6-0s. i sit back and watch

EDIT: ARRGHGHGHDFKDSJFDSKLFJDSF;DSF FREAKING BO3. i cant escape it. oh well. makes it more fun i guess. let you use more than one team...
BO3 is the best way to avoid a haxxy win. And I don't see why you're getting PA from Project Retribution.
Go for the [+6]!
We're trying.
Yes, it would be easier. And I meant like what's Olivine's Serebii name? Since the only Olivine I can find had last activity in March of last year .-.
Holy Wine.

Steve. I should be able to battle either tomorrow night or Thursday night.

This is PR's longest war.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
BO3 is the best way to avoid a haxxy win. And I don't see why you're getting PA from Project Retribution.

PA is PokemanzAssassin's initials... -_-

......wow.........

youtried.jpg

He's on a lot. If you guys wanna find us, the xat is more than not the best place to look. It's in my signature

definitely this ^ the only person who's tried to make contact so far is mcdanger .-. and hes up against pi so bless him hes at least trying to find him. wherefore art thou pi?

ive been around your xat 4 times now and literally no one is on .-.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
......wow.........

youtried.jpg

definitely this ^ the only person who's tried to make contact so far is mcdanger .-. and hes up against pi so bless him hes at least trying to find him. wherefore art thou pi?

That's cause we abandoned it and use the #Project Retribution PO channel. It'll link you to it if you type that in the main PO chat I believe.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
You can join the channel by typing /cjoin Project Retribution in the main chat/

Archer and SMTM are usually on around 2 pm eastern time. And depending when my mom buys my laptop a new charger is when I'll be on.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

Please know what you're talking about before saying things like this. You make yourself and your clan look a little silly

00swms

Chaos Theory
Ill be back on in about 2 days to rejoin the war, Perpetual motion, your attitude is atrocious, we wont go to your xat, you will respond to VMs, and you will battle us and be good sports about it. Good luck everyone.

Okay this was not best way for you go by saying things Panicels all you’re doing by this is causing problems. Plus it not that hard for each other’s opponent to find each other’s at their own chat or po thing. So let’s not try to be rude are clan and your clan have done okay job to get in contact. So let’s end this arguing. Perpetual Motion contacts your opponents go to their chat and get these battles done. Panicles your comment is out line and it was rude. Let’s get these battle done and have some fun. One last thing this a children game so let not take to serious.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
DeviantMaster said:

Um. Dr. Ciel, Panicles, ShowMeTheMankey, and I all have. Olivine is the only person who had not in fact, and that's due to the ls k of notification. Mankey. Tell him over PO. Or just anyone that sees this.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Let try to keep this war clean and nice or I will see that it gets closed.

Edit 2: If any further problems PM a leader of the two clans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.