• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Ill be back on in about 2 days to rejoin the war, Perpetual motion, your attitude is atrocious, we wont go to your xat, you will respond to VMs, and you will battle us and be good sports about it. Good luck everyone.

We will not go to the easiest form of communication. We will make you respond to the messages that have been responded to by everyone.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
We will not go to the easiest form of communication. We will make you respond to the messages that have been responded to by everyone.

Don't make it complicated Steve. VMs & the channel are the easiest forms of communication, because everyone in a clan has access to them.

Has anyone gotten any battles done yet?

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Please know what you're talking about before saying things like this. You make yourself and your clan look a little silly

Both you and LB calm down, i was speaking in terms of xat/your channel visiting. No need to be an *******. VM is not the most reliable way to get a battle done and I was simply speaking in a sense of the most ease to get the battles done.

Ill be back on in about 2 days to rejoin the war, Perpetual motion, your attitude is atrocious, we wont go to your xat, you will respond to VMs, and you will battle us and be good sports about it. Good luck everyone.

LMFAO Who the **** do you think you are? Hahaha! Oh god this is rich. Looks like someone needs to get over themselves

/rant deleted because zero told be to be nice

I vote we drop this war. Cause I'm sure as hell not battling in it.

00swms

Chaos Theory
Everybody needs clam down about this war really. If any more problems just pm any of the Leaders.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Everybody needs clam down about this war really. If any more problems just pm any of the Leaders.
Agreed.
I second this. I lost all my teams a couple days ago anyways. .-.

Rebuild them. If you don't remember them, just make a new one.

@Steve. My mom got my computer charger! C: woo! That means I can battle tonight.

Edit: never mind.

Last edited:

ToastySammich

NOMNOMNOM
It seems I have come at the wrong time...

Good luck PR if you are battling -_-

WindieStyles

Lol this pointless arguing is fun to watch from the outside, anyways I'm glad PR decided to war PM first, gives me an idea of what kind of clan they are :) Gl to both clans.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
POKEMON IS SRS BUSINESS

also, have you not played pokemon?

"There's no running from a trainer battle!"

Anyways, me and my opponent have contacted each other and have no problems so let's get this show on the road

!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Why never mind?
You weren't online and I had to go. :c
Lol this pointless arguing is fun to watch from the outside, anyways I'm glad PR decided to war PM first, gives me an idea of what kind of clan they are :) Gl to both clans.
Wait. We've had five other wars, and they've had two. What do you mean by first?

I'm confused.
POKEMON IS SRS BUSINESS

also, have you not played pokemon?

"There's no running from a trainer battle!"

Anyways, me and my opponent have contacted each other and have no problems so let's get this show on the road

!

Okie. Hopefully us others can battle soon as well. c:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
In simple terms, you had your war with PM before you did with us. I have no idea why that was so confusing.

I have no idea who you guys are though. You have no identification or I might have got it.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
"For the war, save all your battle logs, if this 1 star noob clan wants to cause that many problems back up your wins with proof. No"

That's the last straw. I'm calling this war. This has been nothing but your clan harassing mine for no reason. I'm not going to say some long obnoxious rant about your unprofessionalism, I'll just simply say, I'm cancelling this war.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
"For the war, save all your battle logs, if this 1 star noob clan wants to cause that many problems back up your wins with proof. No"

That's the last straw. I'm calling this war. This has been nothing but your clan harassing mine for no reason. I'm not going to say some long obnoxious rant about your unprofessionalism, I'll just simply say, I'm cancelling this war.

I don't see how it's classed as harassing seeing as it was posted in our thread but idk, imo I don't see it as a valid reason for quitting, I personally see it as something to motivate you to beat us and put us in our place?

I don't have a problem with any of you and I hope none of you have one with me but it would be nice to get this war played seeing as it's all fun etc and me and my opponent have organised a match

Just my opinion ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.