• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
pr.png
vs
PM.png

This war will be a 5v5. Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion.

RULES

- All battles will be BW2.
- All battles will be bo1 unless decided to be bo3 before the first match takes place. (If one person wants to, and the other doesn't, tough luck, you're doing it.)
- All Standard OU rules will be in effect .
- Anything Smogon banned will be banned here. Anything changed during the war will not affect it.
-The results of each battle must be both posted and confirmed in this thread.
- The war will be concluded after two weeks. Whatever team is winning by then will be the winning team.
- If you and your opponent agree you may both switch teams on your second/third battle. (If you're doing bo3)

Line ups

Project Retribution

AlexandriaTheMixed (❤Lady Baltny❤)
Mcdanger
Panicles
Remilia Scarlet (Justforpr on Serebii)
ShowMeTheMankey

Subs: Olivine, and Kylo.

Perpetual Motion

Alcatraz
GearFlow
TML
Sucka_Punch
Deviant Master

Subs: Scubasteve, and Meliekpi

Match Ups

AlexandriaTheMixed (❤Lady Baltny❤) vs Deviant Master
Mcdanger vs Gear Flow
Remilia Scarlet vs Alcatraz
Panicles vs TML
ShowMeTheMankey vs Sucka_Punch

0-2

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Two things

1) Messed up the centering lol
2) Mcdanger vs Meliekpi should be Mcdanger vs. GearFlow, seeing as Meliekpi is a sub

Let's win this thing without a huge flame war guys

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Two things

1) Messed up the centering lol
2) Mcdanger vs Meliekpi should be Mcdanger vs. GearFlow, seeing as Meliekpi is a sub

Let's win this thing without a huge flame war guys

Lol I knew that as soon as I posted. I also forgot the subs. I just kinda copy pasted from the last war.

Edit: Fixed.

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Good luck, guys. I heard PM caused a bit of trouble for us last time... So this war may get a bit personal. > : D

Kylo

Survival Instinct
Just giving PR luck :D

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
I'm not doing anything today until about 2 or 3, and it's 11:40 right now. So Deviant. Feel free to hop on PO at any time. [PR] Alex. Btw I we're doing Bo3. ;)

00swms

Chaos Theory
Good luck, guys. I heard PM caused a bit of trouble for us last time... So this war may get a bit personal. > : D

Good Luck Everybody Lets Keep It Clean.

Also Remorph if there any promblems all will be fix by the Leaders of both clan. This time around the leaders of both clan will need to talk to each and become more open and go to each chats and everything just to get these battles done.

Let's look to future and just have fun in this war.

-00swms

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Good luck to everyone, but since i know more people in PM i'll wish a little more to them!
Also fluff off lucs <3

Pffft. Hop of Lucs he's cool. :3

And yeah. Exactly what swms said. If you wanna say something arrogant, keep it VMs.

ElxlceL

Xwisher Sweet
Giving a shoutout to all my homies at PM.

My fellow Engineer @Skynet
The Best Dam Beard on seribii @ Scubasteve
The 112 lbs Tazmanian Excursion @ Dev
( ^ lol, I couldn't resist bro sorry)

You guys got dis..
GL

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Good luck to everyone, but since i know more people in PM i'll wish a little more to them!
Also fluff off lucs <3

Giving a shoutout to all my homies at PM.

My fellow Engineer @Skynet
The Best Dam Beard on seribii @ Scubasteve
The 112 lbs Tazmanian Excursion @ Dev
( ^ lol, I couldn't resist bro sorry)

You guys got dis..
GL

Thanks guys :)

Good Luck Everybody Lets Keep It Clean.

Also Remorph if there any promblems all will be delta with the Leaders of both clan. This time around we the leaders need talk to each and we will be more open and go to each chats and everything just to get these battles done.

Let's look to future and just have fun in this war.

-00swms

You really need to let me run through your stuff before you post it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.