• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution vs Perpetual Motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sucka_Punch

Won, GG...

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
lost 2-1

Won off hax in the first one, he made up for that hax in the second match, 3rd match his team had a certain poke that my team hates

Sucka_Punch

lost 2-1

Won off hax in the first one, he made up for that hax in the second match, 3rd match his team had a certain poke that my team hates

If you say so xD, I guess because epower crits on jellicent aren't hax but crunch crits on kyruem are xD, and don't even get me started on that draco crit in game 1, gastro + gliscor were gonna sweep you once latios was gone LOL

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
If you say so xD, I guess because epower crits on jellicent aren't hax but crunch crits on kyruem are xD, and don't even get me started on that draco crit in game 1, gastro + gliscor were gonna sweep you once latios was gone LOL

okay then, what I said was you made up for it (I critted twice in those two games, then you crunch critted twice in a row).

But I'm not going to argue about a pokemon game with someone on the internet :)

Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?

00swms

Chaos Theory
okay then, what I said was you made up for it (I critted twice in those two games, then you crunch critted twice in a row).

Or maybe I should cry about it, cancel this war, rechallenge you, then come back with a completely new lineup? Y/N?

Okay guys really now let keep this war clean and no flames or I will report even if your leader.

Also the battle is done. Don't talk about it anymore.

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.

I lol'd because that's what they did.

Anyway, DM. Will you be able to battle Sunday?

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy

my my here we go again. glad to see you guys are showing your true colors.

1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed! :eek:
2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now

I lol'd because that's what they did.

Anyway, DM. Will you be able to battle Sunday?

oh and youre being the same way. what a shocker

I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

But to summarize and to leave out the hatred

we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested

Last edited:

00swms

Chaos Theory

1. that war was over almost a whole month ago, we've gotten new members since then. who wouldve guessed! :eek:
2. You guys challenged us this time around. We didn't come to you. You seem to be forgetting that
3. We cancelled the last war because you guys are obnoxious and rude, as you and LB are currently proving to be true right now

I'm just going to be nice and pm this to you as zero said. instead of clogging the war thread.

we can battle literally anytime you click on our xat and find me there as I am online quite often. or we can battle sunday, where i will search you out on PO, as you have above requested

I don’t understand the reason for you posting this. As all you have probably just done now is make tension between the clans. Please reframe from posting anything like this again. If truly want be helpful Dev please do not rude to them. Even if they are in wrong do not insult them. Please just ignore things not everything needs a comment if you dislike what they say. I saying all this stuff because I care about you even if my actions annoys you at times.

-00swms

Last edited:

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

~~~~~~~~~~

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.

Because you're oh so polite yourself. It wasn't rude what Mankey said, it was the truth. And me asking to battle is okay. Sucka_Punch came to the channel. It's really not that hard. If anything it's easier. Because then you can just battle from there. And instead of responding 'K' actually get on next time. That'd be helpful.

Anyway Sunday sounds fine.

Holy wine

*sits*

The hell.
DeviantMaster, you may be calling us rude. Maybe.

But you seem to be the rudest on the thread. For the sake of all that is good and holy, it's a game, don't be a pain.

*gets up*

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
I give up. Dont even know why i would try to defend this clan. How silly of me.

Last edited:

McDanger

i think we all need to drop the arguing as its helping nothing
lets finish up this war without issues from either side

Just stop for a second, take a step back and listen to yourself....all of you are acting like children. Mankey you said you didn't want to argue ove the internet yet you keep post complete and utter crap on the thread, Dev I back your post all the way bro but sometimes you just have to shut you mouth and take no notice -- in the nicest possible way of course!

My opp doesn't even use serebii, not being funny I'm not going to go on a misson to find them! Anyway let's finish this and move on.....

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Just stop for a second, take a step back and listen to yourself....all of you are acting like children. Mankey you said you didn't want to argue ove the internet yet you keep post complete and utter crap on the thread, Dev I back your post all the way bro but sometimes you just have to shut you mouth and take no notice -- in the nicest possible way of course!

My opp doesn't even use serebii, not being funny I'm not going to go on a misson to find them! Anyway let's finish this and move on.....

Yeahhhh you're right. lol

welp tis sunday, 9:30 AM by my time (dont remember what LB's is). i got work till 7 pm so i'll be on anytime after then. snoopin around PO

*currently on my iphone during break to post this*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.