• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDesire

PO name: Dark Desire
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: (whatever U.S.A, CA is)
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Kingdra #230
Have you been in a clan before?: Yes
Battling Experience: a lot ._.
Test Battle: Sure ;]
Reason for joining: wanted to experience a new clan
Recommended by: Dr. Ciel

Kylo

Survival Instinct

Welcome! :D, someone with power in da clan will say somethin ;)

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.

You will be placed in a division shortly.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
This sucks I'm leaving.

Not yet, but seriously people.

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Hey,ummmm...Project Retribution? I have to leave the Project for personal reasons. For now. I may come back (if you guys will accept me again), but for now. Im leaving. So, yeah. It was cool being in PR, so, I wish the best of luck in growing, so yeah. So....bye

Kylo

Survival Instinct
bye dude, and.....where's everybody???

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
This is very hard to do, but I believe it is time. As we all know, school has started for many, Alex and I both have real life obligations that are detracting too much from leading this wonderful clan. We had an amazing 7 month run and a fantastic war record. I love this clan, I put a lot of myself into it, and I know Alex loved this clan just as much or more than I did, I know I wasnt the best of leaders all the time but I always had the best intentions for this clan in mind. Maybe someday we will reopen when I and everyone else can devote more time to this clan, but unfortunately, real life is too pressing for many of us. Please, feel free to still hang out in the Project Retribution chat room on PO, Id still love to help people improve on battling and just hang out like old times. I wish everyone luck in future endeavors.

Kylo

Survival Instinct
This is very hard to do, but I believe it is time. As we all know, school has started for many, Alex and I both have real life obligations that are detracting too much from leading this wonderful clan. We had an amazing 7 month run and a fantastic war record. I love this clan, I put a lot of myself into it, and I know Alex loved this clan just as much or more than I did, I know I wasnt the best of leaders all the time but I always had the best intentions for this clan in mind. Maybe someday we will reopen when I and everyone else can devote more time to this clan, but unfortunately, real life is too pressing for many of us. Please, feel free to still hang out in the Project Retribution chat room on PO, Id still love to help people improve on battling and just hang out like old times. I wish everyone luck in future endeavors.

well, im sad as many ppl, but i agree with every word in the text panicles wrote, so...gl everybody, i will be in PR channel as usuall. cya ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.