• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well, when I said that you can give or take a few points. When you get to the part of the latter where the good players are, that's when Flareon will be dead weight. The highest scorer is in the 1700's right now.

Shoudy4

Well that highest scorer is gonna be me in about 38 days. With or without my amazing eon team.

Haha yeah right...

OH YEAH 69th POST!!! I'm very mature.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
If it's an "Eon" team you could be sly and include the Lati's. They are known as the "Eon Pokémon".

Creeper

om nom nom
Well that highest scorer is gonna be me in about 38 days. With or without my amazing eon team.

Haha yeah right...

OH YEAH 69th POST!!! I'm very mature.

eww

Anyway, I'm here. As leader of Surcharged, I have a rule.

-Don't ask why I'm Surcharged when I love Infernape and there is Inferno. Don't.

Anyway, opinions on the Pokemon Infernape? I think it's brillant.

/startchat

Shoudy4

eww

Anyway, I'm here. As leader of Surcharged, I have a rule.

-Don't ask why I'm Surcharged when I love Infernape and there is Inferno. Don't.

Anyway, opinions on the Pokemon Infernape? I think it's brillant.

/startchat

If you really want my opinion, I think it is a retarded monkey clown. That's the only reason why I never use it.

Alex- no. I use the legit eons. Vapor, flar, jolt, umbr, esp, and glac.

Creeper

om nom nom
If you really want my opinion, I think it is a retarded monkey clown. That's the only reason why I never use it.

Alex- no. I use the legit eons. Vapor, flar, jolt, umbr, esp, and glac.

You know your in my division, right? Surcharged?

demoted to private

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
PO name: Wasbewwy
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: GMT - 8 Mountain (Arizona)
Signature Pokémon: Quagsire
Have you been in a clan before?: No
Battling Experience:
Test Battle: I wanna' test battle.
Reason for joining: Browsing P.O.
Recommended by: AlexandriaTheMixed

Since you were recommended by Alex, you're accepted without the wait time. Ill put you in Overgrowth.

EDIT Id also like everyone to read over how the Battle records are going to be managed, since it is a bit different of a system than BA's was, its a lot more efficient but takes some responsibility on the Division leaders behalf.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Hey, is there any kind of relection on the division leaders?
Thomas Paine said:
...to leave the legislative part to be managed by a select number chosen from the whole body, who are supposed to have the same concerns at stake which those have who appointed them, and who will act in the same manner as the whole body would act were they present...and that the elected might never form to themselves an interest separate from the electors, prudence will point out the propriety of having elections often; because as the elected might by that means return and mix again with the general body of the electors in a few months, their fidelity to the public will be secured by the prudent reflection of not making a rod for themselves. And as this frequent interchange will establish a common interest with every part of the community, they will mutually and naturally support each other, and on this ... depends the strength of government, and the happiness of the governed.
Thomas Paine states the reason articulately. The same points that apply in government apply here. So, why not elect new Division leaders at regular intervals (I would suggest every month)?

Creeper

om nom nom

Thomas Paine states the reason articulately. The same points that apply in government apply here. So, why not elect new Division leaders at regular intervals (I would suggest every month)?

Say no Panicles.

/end greedy politician

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.

Division leaders aren't going to be elected, they'll be appointed based on merit. Such as showing a good development in leadership skills, activity, being able to teach etc.

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
How about you decide reconsider the leaders at regular intervals? That way, if the Leaders are still fit for the task out of all the division members, you can keep them, but if the leaders are not as able or someone else has surpassed the current Leader, you can change the Leader, and will be fairly evaluating the leaders.

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
How about you decide reconsider the leaders at regular intervals? That way, if the Leaders are still fit for the task out of all the division members, you can keep them, but if the leaders are not as able or someone else has surpassed the current Leader, you can change the Leader, and will be fairly evaluating the leaders.

Alex and I will talk about how we want to handle division leader adjustments. Im all for changing up division leaders at times, but elections slow things down a bit too much, Ill probably talk with current division leaders when it comes time to switch and see who they think should lead next.

Edit: Battle Records will also be updated next Friday, since this was approved so late in the week. And from then on it'll be updated every Friday.

Last edited:

Shoudy4

You know your in my division, right? Surcharged?

demoted to private

Woah woah woah. You said GIVE AN OPINION. That was my OPINION. you didn't say:say something good about infernape.
And just for the record I'm already a private...:).

Is it necessary to put that humongous picture of surcharged in my sig? I don't need it right?

Soperman

The One and Only
First of all, congrats on the clan! Hope it goes well.
Progress on the new clan is incredibly slow. By which I mean nothing has happened to it since last week .___.
SO:
PO name: Soperman
Time zone: -8
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Rotom (W) #479
Have you been in a clan before?: Heck yeah!
Battling Experience: Not bad. I haven't battled in a while, so I might be rusty, but otherwise I'm fine.
Test Battle:
Reason for joining: I wanted a clan to be in and I like the people here.
Recommended by: AlexandriatheMixed and OrbrunnerX
...I almost feel like a traitor. BUT IT'S COOL :D
Edit: We dont want to pull a BA and have 5,000 posts of spam, you know, not fun for the mods.
That was us!

Shoudy4

Yeah the userbar is in the spoiler.

YAY SOBERMAN JOINED!!!!!!!! :)

Soundwave

Infamous
So when does division in clan battles begin? Also to add I'm a college student so I might not have time to play all the time and im totally gone saturdays due to personal things. But for the time being im pretty free right now :] nice to see the clan growing!

btw i dont remember how to add the signature. Look at it mines, it looks retarded xD how do i do it again?

Last edited:

AnnoyingRedHead

Go to the top and click on settings. Then on the left go to edit sig. To make the picture work take out the "*"

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
First of all, congrats on the clan! Hope it goes well.
Progress on the new clan is incredibly slow. By which I mean nothing has happened to it since last week .___.
SO:
PO name: Soperman
Time zone: -8
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Rotom (W) #479
Have you been in a clan before?: Heck yeah!
Battling Experience: Not bad. I haven't battled in a while, so I might be rusty, but otherwise I'm fine.
Test Battle:
Reason for joining: I wanted a clan to be in and I like the people here.
Recommended by: AlexandriatheMixed and OrbrunnerX
...I almost feel like a traitor. BUT IT'S COOL :D

That was us!

Accepted, ill put you in a division soon enough.

Edit: As for Division vs Division, that'll probably start next month, seeing as how we only have about two weeks left, unless we think we can knock out the battles VERY fast.

Last edited:

Soperman

The One and Only
So when does division in clan battles begin? Also to add I'm a college student so I might not have time to play all the time and im totally gone saturdays due to personal things. But for the time being im pretty free right now :] nice to see the clan growing!

btw i dont remember how to add the signature. Look at it mines, it looks retarded xD how do i do it again?

Take out the * in the [/IMG]
http://i43.*******.com/n2z7r6.gif
EDIT: I wann be in a division ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.