• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
I put you in Tsunami.

Soundwave

Infamous
Thanks guys :D. Sweet..can't wait till divisions vs division.

oh and btw its great to see another samurai champloo/shing02 fan panicles! :D

Last edited:

Soundwave

Infamous
Nujabes ft. Shing02 RIP Nujabes though :[
n kk got it :D

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Hmm. I noticed the clan is rated 1 star. Sucks we don't get multiple opinions, and that it's unchangeable. Anyway, is lillihant RU still? Or was it moved up? I've seen it on many sun teams lately.

Stymie

powered by insanity
Hmm. I noticed the clan is rated 1 star. Sucks we don't get multiple opinions, and that it's unchangeable. Anyway, is lillihant RU still? Or was it moved up? I've seen it on many sun teams lately.

According to Smogon yes, i guess its just getting more popular.

And btw has my division been chosen yet?

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well it does have sleep powder, chlorryful, and quiver dance; so I can se why.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Butterfree is a master at QD because it's NU A
and has 97.5% sleep powder. Or you could run tented lens and wreck shop.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
We're meaning lower tiers. Of course Volcarona is the best. Just look at it's stats.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well I think bug buzz and HP fire. Bug/Ground is resisted by just plain flying types.

Edit. Im aware bug/fire is resisted by fire types, but there are less fire than flying types.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well probopass takes HP fire at nuetral. But I guess x4 is better.

Pixelz

Boomstick!
Ok, Leafeon. Is that UU enough for you? So, yeah. I'll need to ask some questions regarding pokemon team options.

Mew is UU, and better than people expect. >:3

Jazz14456_Plebeian

Expect Epic: CB
Darn, I didn't get 100th. And I'm not pulling a delete war to get it, cause that brings down my post count. Probably.

Do you know whats sweet? With the new upgrade, we can post video codes directly on here! Which means battle logs just got easier.

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
What do you mean by video codes, jazz?

Alex told me to replace Gallade last week...ha ha ha, you card.

Status
Not open for further replies.