• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
MASSIVE MULTIQUOTE OF THE DAY:

Hey hey hey guys! Just got the chance to come here today. You all miss me? I know I missed you guys (especially the ones who couldn't/wouldn't get on PO). Now that this greeting is over, let's PLAY BALL!

YEAHHHH

I HAVE Overgrowth pride. The banner is the important part, right? It's in ma spoiler.

I wanted you in Inferno. :(

Alex- no. I use the legit eons. Vapor, flar, jolt, umbr, esp, and glac.

You forgot something.

Hey, is there any kind of relection on the division leaders?
Thomas Paine states the reason articulately. The same points that apply in government apply here. So, why not elect new Division leaders at regular intervals (I would suggest every month)?

No

Say no Panicles.
/end greedy politician

LOL, yes,this.

First of all, congrats on the clan! Hope it goes well.
Progress on the new clan is incredibly slow. By which I mean nothing has happened to it since last week .___.
SO:
PO name: Soperman
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: -8
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Rotom (W) #479
Have you been in a clan before?: Heck yeah!
Battling Experience: Not bad. I haven't battled in a while, so I might be rusty, but otherwise I'm fine.
Test Battle:
Reason for joining: I wanted a clan to be in and I like the people here.
Recommended by: AlexandriatheMixed and OrbrunnerX
...I almost feel like a traitor. BUT IT'S COOL :D

...I would be happy about this except for what you already told me.

Edit: As for Division vs Division, that'll probably start next month, seeing as how we only have about two weeks left, unless we think we can knock out the battles VERY fast.

DO EET NAO

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Ok, Leafeon. Is that UU enough for you? So, yeah. I'll need to ask some questions regarding pokemon team options.

Mew is UU, and better than people expect. >:3
I think Mew is BL actually. Unless they moved it back down.
I think she misunderstood when she said no legendaries, we meant no ubers pokes. Mew is fine since its UU.
-_- well that's not my fault. A legendary is a legendary, an uber is an uber. Of course uber pokemon would be banned. I'm not that ignorant to think we should have them. *waits a month to switch to my original plan, Jirachi* o~o
What do you mean by video codes, jazz?

Alex told me to replace Gallade last week...ha ha ha, you card.

Oh ho ho. You know the situation of that though. It was only temporary.

@Orb. Hehehehe. Shoudy forgot leafeon. Why would anyone ever use Glaceon? And is Leafeon really UU?
Oh. I got Jonah cause I wanted him. :p

@Panicles. We could just have a late division vs division this month. Begin it Monday, and just make it shorter so it doesn't hender february April.

Shinluxray348

The name is Luxray
I feel like i should have an electric type on my team since i'm on surcharged....lol :D

Shoudy4

I didn't forget anything orb. That's my team of 6. I realize leafeon isn't on that list.

And Alex, my team is doing just fine. It's record is like 5-1 and now I'm at like 1223 points or something.
It's not the Pokemon themselves that make you good. It's how you use them.

Last edited:

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
It's not the Pokemon themselves that make you good. It's how you use them.

AMEN! Shoudy i need to quote sig that let me quote sig that D: if u dont let me im gonna spontaneously combust!

Btw still demanding a Shedinja Division D:< hHaha
Oh and alex andegery1else whi's fought nynew team? What do u think? Its kinda ateam when i when, meh, More LOOOOOVE! :p

Usatoday

Eternal God
Ok lets get this over with

PO name: Usatoday
Tier you are most familiar with: RU UU OU
Time zone: Gmt-5
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number:If you really need to ask porygon2 #233
Have you been in a clan before?: Yes
Battling Experience: A Vast Majority
Test Battle: Of Course
Reason for joining: All my Friends are Here
Recommended by:No one

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
Usa when i first read ur name i saw it as usah-toh day :p
Btw guys whats a good set for magmortar? (that i cludes attract?)

Usatoday

Eternal God
Usa when i first read ur name i saw it as usah-toh day :p
Btw guys whats a good set for magmortar? (that i cludes attract?)

Never use attract but here
Magmortar @ Choice Scarf
Ability Vital Spirit
Nature Timid
Evs 6 Def 252 SAtk 252 Spd
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Hidden Power (Ground)
Focus Blast

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
Never use attract but here
Magmortar @ Choice Scarf
Ability Vital Spirit
Nature Timid
Evs 6 Def 252 SAtk 252 Spd
Thunderbolt
Fire Blast
Hidden Power (Ground)
Focus Blast

Tyty :D
I used attract coz shiny magmortar is pink love-filled :p
I shud probably work on a team that i can actually use
Competitively xD

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well. USA. It'd be kind of selfish to leave Tommys clan. Can I have more reasons you'd like to join?

Toyo

Wandering Caretaker
PO Name: Tyoyo3131
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Vespiquen ;416; 416
Have you been in a clan before?: The Battling Academy
Battling Experience: I'm ok, but I'm still getting there.
Test Battle: Sure. Why not.
Reason for joining: I miss BA, and I felt this was the closest I would get.

Oh hey... I'm back. And I've been stalking Alex's VM's to find when PR opens. Hehehe.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Well. USA. It'd be kind of selfish to leave Tommys clan. Can I have more reasons you'd like to join?

The fact is I miss my friends and the fact that tomys clan is inactive kind of bothers me it also felt weird being away from friends

Edit: Im so happy my rank 1703 on Pokemon showdown RU #9

Last edited:

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Okay. Fair enough.
Tyoyo, accepted for stalking ;). You will be put into Surcharged.

USA, you will have to prove activity and loyalty to the clan as I don't plan on having to babysit you until the Crystalline Guard opens. When I feel you've proved them both you will be accepted and I or Panicles will designate you a division.

Usatoday

Eternal God
Okay. Fair enough.
Tyoyo, accepted for stalking ;). You will be put into Surcharged.

USA, you will have to prove activity and loyalty to the clan as I don't plan on having to babysit you until the Crystalline Guard opens. When I feel you've proved them both you will be accepted and I or Panicles will designate you a division.
Your asking me to prove activity i was one of the most active ;) I haven't got a lot of pms lately but I just may stay here

Shoudy4

Francis- you don't have to ask to sig a quote. I won't be offended or anything..that goes for everyone.

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
PR-Alex, Pani, Shoudy, Usa, orb, magic, soper, jonah, red and soundwave
CG-Psycho, Zach, McDanger,

After this conclusion i may just stay in PR, the ppl i actually spoke to in BA are here xD
Plus alex and red Are basicallythe only people i battle

Francis- you don't have to ask to sig a quote. I won't be offended or anything..that goes for everyone.
Yaay i love u shoudy!

Last edited:

Jonah the Slaking

Couch-bound Warrior
I decided I'd try out a Sand team. It's going well so far.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Well obviously I meant prove loyalty. I know you're active. And talk like that "I just may stay here." isn't showing much loyalty. When you join a clan it has to be the best of all clans to you. But, when you prove it to me by just being a good member, you'll be accepted.
Anyway, Francis! Yay for attempting to finally try competitive battles. If you need any help just tell me.

Francis2580

Shedinja Ninja
Well obviously I meant prove loyalty. I know you're active. And talk like that "I just may stay here." isn't showing much loyalty. When you join a clan it has to be the best of all clans to you. But, when you prove it to me by just being a good member, you'll be accepted.
Anyway, Francis! Yay for attempting to finally try competitive battles. If you need any help just tell me.

Ill work on my team when i has time
Btw ill prolly need ALOT of help since i tend to go off track with LOVE :D
Trolltales WILL be on that team tho, ans it will be love and pampered and it will get manicures.

Status
Not open for further replies.