• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Thought I should probably share the fact that my UU team beat an Uber team... Feel proud of my little pokes xD

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
Might as well post here. Dat "activity". What do you guys think of the new tornadus form? When I heard it would be "focused on defenses" I thought "ZOMG DEFENSIVE RAIN CORE WITH FERROTHIRN IT COVERS EACH OTHERS WEAKNESSES HYPEHYPEHYPEJIZZHYPE." then I realized the boost was barely noticeable. Weaker offenses... Is not appreciated. Ridiculous base 121 speed is... I smell Specs or Orb sweeper. It's also a fighting resist and has a bit of bulk. Regenerator is cute too. Maybe an Orb mixed set in rain? I dunno. I think it had potential.

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
Might as well post here. Dat "activity". What do you guys think of the new tornadus form? When I heard it would be "focused on defenses" I thought "ZOMG DEFENSIVE RAIN CORE WITH FERROTHIRN IT COVERS EACH OTHERS WEAKNESSES HYPEHYPEHYPEJIZZHYPE." then I realized the boost was barely noticeable. Weaker offenses... Is not appreciated. Ridiculous base 121 speed is... I smell Specs or Orb sweeper. It's also a fighting resist and has a bit of bulk. Regenerator is cute too. Maybe an Orb mixed set in rain? I dunno. I think it had potential.

There was actually a discussion on this a few pages ago if you want to check it out, it was a good convo, we were talking about whether or not it should be ubers, I had a huge post on why I think it should be.

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Tornadus-T is the best new therian (idk if that's spelled right but let's go with it) and it's kinda reliant on rain to hit those choice specs hurricanes but I guess if you have to bring a weather other than rain to counter one pokemon then it's kinda overpowered thanks to it's new ability by pseudo-countering rock damage.

Also it's new defenses means that jolly mamoswine without a life orb ice shard is a 2hko with rocks. But don't hold me to that

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
Tornadus-T is the best new therian (idk if that's spelled right but let's go with it) and it's kinda reliant on rain to hit those choice specs hurricanes but I guess if you have to bring a weather other than rain to counter one pokemon then it's kinda overpowered thanks to it's new ability by pseudo-countering rock damage.

Also it's new defenses means that jolly mamoswine without a life orb ice shard is a 2hko with rocks. But don't hold me to that

Thats why I use Adamant Mamoswine, it doesnt really need the extra speed, the only time youll need it is if you want to outspeed a lucario that goes for CC.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Thats why I use Adamant Mamoswine, it doesnt really need the extra speed, the only time youll need it is if you want to outspeed a lucario that goes for CC.

Or out speeding adamant dnite/gyarados.

I keep getting disconnected from po server... (Im using my test alt right now)
I have only won 2 battles because I got disconnected at all the others: (
So I'll call it a day : /

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
PR have a channel on PO! Type #Project Retribution to join :D Also, right click the channel in the channel tabs and click 'Auto-Join'

That is all

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
PR have a channel on PO! Type #Project Retribution to join :D Also, right click the channel in the channel tabs and click 'Auto-Join'

That is all

Hey, I found it !
How do I "Join" the channel?

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Noooooooooooooooooo........

Good luck. ;)

(6,000 you shall be mine.)

>_>
Woo! Would you mind posting the team? o:

I want to know what's going to represent PR. ;)

My ubers guide is the only reason everyone is good at ubers. I'm sure of it.

LOL! And thank you btw,I never even read your uber's guide...in matter of fact I didn't know you had one. Also saying hello to all the good member's of PR!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Except you have ice shard for dnite and staying in on gyara is pointless.

Lol and Remilia is easily the best at ubers in this clan.

I was meaning in the circumstance where Mano out speeds and OHKOs Dnite, and Stone Edge on Gyarados.

R4GEKILL!!!

Me So Thorny
You guys should definitely get an R4 or something and play BW2 on wifi with me. I'm gonna start playing today.

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
R4 is a device that allows you to play games without having to buy it (for the Nintendo DS) it also comes with cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.