• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

The only reason we seem cool is that I brain wash everybody and that I died for your sins.......
apparently.

lol
whos a better scarfer, toed or rotom wash?

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
Hey everybody just making my daily post and letting everybody know that the PBP website is still having that tourney and if anybody want to enter they need to do it soon.

@mcdanger
Best on PBP eh? You wish...because were all so good nobody has made no.1 yet. Were all just to equal.

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
I'm in if you need me. Shoot me a PM if anything comes of it.

Indeed. Many new faces from the past 2.5 months that I don't know...

Wow. So now we have 2 active Inferno Leaders?

McDanger

whats a good team that can revolve around sharpedo and haxorus?

well they lack syenergy, both are walled by skarmory and ferrothorn, if sharpedo doesnt have enought speed bosst, scarf terrakion revenge kills both of them, so i would say
gliscor-haxorus-sharpedo-politoed-ferrothorn-lucario/conkeldurr
valkneer: no i`m infernos head, orb was till i took over
silver: you and gary are the best besides me i`ve seen and i beat you both ;)
jk

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
lol
whos a better scarfer, toed or rotom wash?
Im gonna go by my bias and say Rotom.
Wow. So now we have 2 active Inferno Leaders?
No. Mcdanger is. We'll have to talk about it.
well they lack syenergy, both are walled by skarmory and ferrothorn, if sharpedo doesnt have enought speed bosst, scarf terrakion revenge kills both of them, so i would say
gliscor-haxorus-sharpedo-politoed-ferrothorn-lucario/conkeldurr
valkneer: no i`m infernos head, orb was till i took over
silver: you and gary are the best besides me i`ve seen and i beat you both ;)
jk

Actually Haxorus handles Ferrothorn with Superpower, but you got me with Skarmory.

DragonTrainerSilver

<-- Starving dragon
ATTENTION ALL OF PR!

I will be moving from my house to another house very soon so I don't know when I can be online. I am NOT leaving the clan I will just be less active for a while. I apologize if this is an inconvenience to any of you but these thing's happen and I hope you understand. Thank You for reading this message and wish me luck in the move.

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
Silver i bet your moving truck is gonna like flip over or something on the way to your house

The G-Man

PO name: The G-Man
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: Central (North America)
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: #500 Emboar
Have you been in a clan before?: No
Battling Experience: Played pokemon since Sapphire, not that great at battling real people though...
Test Battle: Sure, why not.
Reason for joining: In hopes of getting better at competitive battling.
Recommended by:Nobody

Last edited:

McDanger

PO name: The G-Man
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: Central (North America)
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: #500 Emboar
Have you been in a clan before?: No
Battling Experience: Played pokemon since Sapphire, not that great at battling real people though...
Test Battle: Sure, why not.
Reason for joining: In hopes of getting better at competitive battling.
Recommended by:Nobody

you came to one of the best spots, accepted, prove your active here for 3 days and panicles will place you

The G-Man

does today county as one of those 3?

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
This might be off topic but my mom and brother and sister are coming back from vacation, so I might not be very active from tomorrow on. I'm gonna have to fight my sister for the computer and my moms probably gonna limit my computer time. Just sayin'

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I'm really sorry that I haven't been as active as I would like, my stepdad's sister-in-law died and a bunch of drama ensued. I'm going to be more active again, though. Just not a lot over tomorrow and the next day -.- I'm still happily waiting to be put in a group, though :D (If I don't need to start the whole "be active for 3 days" thing again...) SO SORRY! Bye.

Last edited:

pacack825

A meowing duck.
Thanks. I just had to let you guys know, even though I was a bit late doing so...

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
@pacack825, i can get u any of the shinys u want, cause i have Action Replay, but only on 4gen

Status
Not open for further replies.