• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
well they lack syenergy, both are walled by skarmory and ferrothorn, if sharpedo doesnt have enought speed bosst, scarf terrakion revenge kills both of them, so i would say
gliscor-haxorus-sharpedo-politoed-ferrothorn-lucario/conkeldurr
valkneer: no i`m infernos head, orb was till i took over
silver: you and gary are the best besides me i`ve seen and i beat you both ;)
jk
crap, i wanted to make a good team to support haxorus, involving another one of my favorite pokemon. I wanna make a team thats balanced, not just focused on attack, revolving around Hax, its hard though because i don't really know a lot about team building, and the only info i get is from smog on, i don't wanna be one of those noobs who just searches on smog and follows there advice to the letter( no offense to anybody who's using the site, it is helpful), i really need help lol

pacack825

A meowing duck.
You might want to try having something that can baton pass speed and attack easily to hax so it can take a try at sweeping. If you invest in maxing speed and attack then you can get a freakishly fast strong pokemon.

McDanger

crap, i wanted to make a good team to support haxorus, involving another one of my favorite pokemon. I wanna make a team thats balanced, not just focused on attack, revolving around Hax, its hard though because i don't really know a lot about team building, and the only info i get is from smog on, i don't wanna be one of those noobs who just searches on smog and follows there advice to the letter( no offense to anybody who's using the site, it is helpful), i really need help lol

haxorus fits best on an offensive paced team because of his monsterous 147 attack, but i will tell you what i told x123456789x
a friend of mine said haxorus is strongly supported by heatran and starmie

ToastySammich

NOMNOMNOM
Try Haxorus, scarfed with Adamant nature, max Atk and Spd EVs. Outrage is still ridiculous powerful and incredibly unpredictable. It's so good that I would actually call it 'cheap.'

So yes. Use Haxorus. Take teammates that help get rid of the enemy steels and Gliscor and rip stuff to shreds.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
Try Haxorus, scarfed with Adamant nature, max Atk and Spd EVs. Outrage is still ridiculous powerful and incredibly unpredictable. It's so good that I would actually call it 'cheap.'

So yes. Use Haxorus. Take teammates that help get rid of the enemy steels and Gliscor and rip stuff to shreds.

Personally, I prefer Jolly. That extra Speed kick is always helpful. The loss of power is definitely noticeable, though.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Lol what Mcdanget said. Haxorus is pretty predictable. But it's still good if you predict correctly.

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
Mcdanget eh?

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
lol, mcdanget
anyway, i wish hax got fire punch
If Haxorus got Fire Punch I don't think it'd have any true counters. But it'd still be OU. Out sped by to many things, with meh bulk and no priority.

The G-Man

Anybody got any good ATK/SP. ATK team i could use

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.

The G-Man

Basicly just a team a team based around dealing as much damage as posible as quick as posible.

sushi_noodles

DEMACIA!!!!!
the latios sprite moves too fast, im getting a headache

The G-Man

...I understood exactly 4 words of that...but seriously whats an HO team (if it sounds like a stupid question I am VERY new to competitive battling)

McDanger

its fine G-man
HO or hyper offensive is a play style that follows this pattern
screener-5 sweepers
its all physical or special, ment to overwhelm the opponent, it uses offensive syenergy to force switches and boost
there is a guide in the competitive discussion section
sushi: lol

The G-Man

K thanks man

Status
Not open for further replies.