• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

The G-Man

WOOOOOHOOOOO FIRST WIN ON PO...thats really sad isnt it...

The G-Man

Well today is literaly my first day of competitive battling so i have been using kind of a HO team with Blissy, Kingdra, Haxorus, Chandelure, Scizor, and Feraligatr. Thinking about switching Blissy though...

Last edited:

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric
Well today is literaly my first day of competitive battling so i have been using kind of a OH team with Blissy, Kingdra, Haxorus, Chandelure, Scizor, and Feraligatr. Thinking about switching Blissy though...

Yeah, i had a blissey too for my OU team then realized there are better options for support, probably not for a wall though xD

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
UnderUsed Tournament: Matchups and Roster

This is still ongoing, I realize round 1 will take awhile since people are busy. But I will continiously repost this as a reminder.

Roster
Panicles
Scyther
ToastySammich
Remorph
Lady_Baltny
Mcdanger
36Squid
PokemonPal7
Zero_Skill
x123456789x
RemiliaScarlet
Memond

Match Ups
Remorph vs Mcdanger
x123456789x vs Lady_Baltny
36Squid vs Poker
ShowMeTheMankey vs Memond
Zero_Skill vs PokemonPal7
Scyther vs ToastySammich
Panicles vs Remilia Scarlet

For members who have not seen the tourney post you CAN still sign up for the tournament. The prize is a FREE rank up.

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
UnderUsed Tournament: Matchups and Roster

This is still ongoing, I realize round 1 will take awhile since people are busy. But I will continiously repost this as a reminder.

Roster
Panicles
Scyther
ToastySammich
Remorph
Lady_Baltny
Mcdanger
36Squid
PokemonPal7
Zero_Skill
x123456789x
RemiliaScarlet
Memond

Match Ups
Remorph vs Mcdanger
x123456789x vs Lady_Baltny
36Squid vs Poker
ShowMeTheMankey vs Memond
Zero_Skill vs PokemonPal7
Scyther vs ToastySammich
Panicles vs Remilia Scarlet

For members who have not seen the tourney post you CAN still sign up for the tournament. The prize is a FREE rank up.
What would you get if you win?

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer

McDanger

well i think if we are still doing the DvD overgrowth gets an automatic win as tsunamis 3 guy is gone
valkneer panicles gets nothing if he wins

Valkneer

Wandering Trainer
well i think if we are still doing the DvD overgrowth gets an automatic win as tsunamis 3 guy is gone
Oh okay. Lol

Huh USA left? I didn't remember that.
And I'm not pissed any more : p lol
Its just that I have lost 2 battles today and yesterday all ending with multiple crits on pokes that would've been 2hko'd instead of ohko'd, so well this was just the icing on the cake: p

But I'm going to pack my bags, I'll see you all in two weeks!!
Bye!

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face

Why would Overgrowth get an automatic win instead of me subbing another guy in? It's still the 1st round

McDanger

i forgot Usa was the 3rd, both cool and Usa left so both groups need a replacement but i think its over

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Project Retribution
I finally got userbars for our war team thanks to mankey and prohawk
war members are allowed to use these, NO ONE ELSE
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg596/Cygopath/pr.gif
Rayquaza would've been fine.

But, get one with Latias and a blue background. Same words/style though. Just for the girls. :3
i forgot Usa was the 3rd, both cool and Usa left so both groups need a replacement but i think its over
Well, they could still go at it. If Mankey wants to find a replacement I can as well.

OrbrunnerX

That Guy

Your signature is very funny.

mmm, well i have the "uber god" orb
and talk to panicles about it :L

Thanks for your confidence. Although due to the amounts of time in the past month I've spent playing them, I'm probably better at Ubers than I am at OU.

Status
Not open for further replies.