• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

McDanger

ikr alex?

its fine orb

Thunderus T i guess he is capable of pulling of a double dance set with thunderbolt/hp ice but the scarf set is best, he is only good in rain and a volt turn team

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Wait wut. Thundurus double dancing? I don't think it gets Swords Dance OR Dragon Dance. Soo.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
double boost, agility and nasty plot

Still scaring people. :l

Ah okay. Maybe an Agility set with a Modest nature and LO would be viable. Ya know, Thunder / HP Ice / Focus Blast / Agility

It out speeds all scarfers after +2 and has a special attack stat almost rivalring Chandelures. Four points lower. And then with LO it hits even harder.

McDanger

i cant help it that i`m intimidating :p
and ya, nasty plot can be used too with the LO and HP ice/thunder

ToastySammich

NOMNOMNOM
i fail to see how its unpredictable toasty they always spam outrage :L

Most people tend to think that Haxorus will set up. Also, Mold Breaker helps to 'unpredictably' kill of Gengar and Rotom-W.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.

McDanger

your easy to confuse alex
he means that everyone has an ice sharder because of thundurus and tornadus

The G-Man

This is very off-topic but does anybody else in here play pokemon dawn of darkness? Just curious.

The G-Man

Its a pokemon mmorpg thats like the regular games only your not the only players in the world allowing you to interact with other players as you would with wifi. You can dowload it here:http://www.pokemondod.com/

Last edited:

XxragdollxX

Jazz hands
The G-man said:
Its a pokemon mmorpg thats like the regular games only your not the only players in the world allowing you to interact with other players as you would with wifi. You can dowload it here:http://www.pokemondod.com/
That actually looks kinda interesting i might download it to check it out

The G-Man

Well if you do download it it is still in the alpha stage so there are some bugs but nothing to serious.

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I live again :D! Do I need to start the three day posts thingy again? I confuzzled >.<

OrbrunnerX

That Guy
I live again :D! Do I need to start the three day posts thingy again? I confuzzled >.<

Judging by the fact that I've seen you're reasonably active, probably not.

Also, what's with the thread? It's WAAAAY slower than it used to be. Did we get yelled at by Ragnarok or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.