• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

36squid

ISingTheBodyElectric

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Judging by the fact that I've seen you're reasonably active, probably not.

Also, what's with the thread? It's WAAAAY slower than it used to be. Did we get yelled at by Ragnarok or something?

What Orb said.

Lots of members are on vacation right now. You came back right when everyone started. And the PO PR channel keeps members busy on there. And I'm unable to get onto PO to tell people to post. ;)

pacack825

A meowing duck.
I just realized something, my name is spelled "Packack" on the first page xD can this be fixed? Please?

Panicles

Lucifer's the light.
UnderUsed Tournament: Matchups and Roster

This is still ongoing, I realize round 1 will take awhile since people are busy. But I will continiously repost this as a reminder.

Roster
Panicles
Scyther
ToastySammich
Remorph
Lady_Baltny
Mcdanger
36Squid
PokemonPal7
Zero_Skill
x123456789x
RemiliaScarlet
Memond

Match Ups
Remorph vs Mcdanger
x123456789x vs Lady_Baltny
36Squid vs Poker
ShowMeTheMankey vs Memond
Zero_Skill vs PokemonPal7
Scyther vs ToastySammich
Panicles vs Remilia Scarlet

For members who have not seen the tourney post you CAN still sign up for the tournament. The prize is a FREE rank up.

x123456789x

Haxorus Lover
Sorry i haven't posted for a while,i'm using ipad now because my computer got broken...AGAIN....and its inconvenient to use ipad so idk...maybe i wont be active for a while

Creeper

om nom nom
Hi guys. Cousins came for vacation, couldn't get on. ^.^; sorry to all I've dissed by going offline too much.

I'm using Showdown atm because of the Therian forms, Kyurem-W/B and the BW2 updates. Are we still using PO?

The G-Man

Day 3 of posting (maybe 4th not sure) so am I part of the clan now?

McDanger

G man yes
infernape: yes, the kyurem is uber, the therian forms are OU
and mankey i`m the terror or PR ;)

ShowMeTheMankey

mckayla face
Hi guys. Cousins came for vacation, couldn't get on. ^.^; sorry to all I've dissed by going offline too much.

I'm using Showdown atm because of the Therian forms, Kyurem-W/B and the BW2 updates. Are we still using PO?

All BW2 stuff is released on PO bar Zapdos lightning rod + Genesect

Status
Not open for further replies.