• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Retribution

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
PO name: [PR] Cooloolcool or something.
Tier you are most familiar with: OU.
Time zone: PDT right now.
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: I dunno. Used Heatran a lot lately.
Have you been in a clan before?: Derp.
Battling Experience: Impressve, I'd say.
Test Battle: Please and thank you!
Reason for joining: Coming back.
Recommended by: Me!

Yayayayayayaayayayayay accepted! ^-^

McDanger

welcome back cool :p

Warlord Mitsuhide

Rogue Warrior
Hey guys! Im back!Yay....:)

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
oh, i was just very busy over the summer. But cuz i started school, ironically, my schedule drastically cleared. So, im still a bit busy,but i have much more free time. So, yeah
Wait wut.
I regret to announce that I am leaving PR. Good day.

Goodbye Poker. Good luck where ever you go or whatever is happening in life! :3

Gadget22

Archive Manager
PO name: Gadget
Tier you are most familiar with: OU
Time zone: Eastern
Signature Pokémon and their Pokédex number: Sigilyph
Have you been in a clan before?: Just quit PCS because it was falling apart. Leadership problems.
Battling Experience: I've been playing since GenII but I have just recently gotten into Competitive battling.
Test Battle:
Reason for joining: Old clan starting falling apart before I really ever felt at home there. I want a Pokemon Family!
Recommended by: N/A

Also I'm pretty good at breeding if you need some breeding done.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Have you been in a clan before?: Just quit PCS because it was falling apart. Leadership problems.
Battling Experience: I've been playing since GenII but I have just recently gotten into Competitive battling.
Test Battle:
Reason for joining: Old clan starting falling apart before I really ever felt at home there. I want a Pokemon Family!

Accepted. :3 And you might've been somewhat recommended by Cooloolcool joining, so you're in. You will both be placed in divisions soon enough. :3

Gadget22

Archive Manager
I didn't even know he joined xD I just know Tehero and the others were...acting frizzy and talking about switching to a different site...so...

Not_A_Cyberbully

Claimed Gabite
Test Battle:

Yeah sorry about PCS. Trying to convince some of the others to join us as well.
I didn't even know he joined xD I just know Tehero and the others were...acting frizzy and talking about switching to a different site...so...
First I've heard about a new site. And I was a leader!

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.
Gen III OU Tourney.

Rules

- Must use Pokémon from here.
- All battles are bo3 unless both of the participants agree to do bo1.
- Battles will be on the PO server unless other arrangements are set.
- Do not, John your opponent.
- Have fun!

- Serebii Username:
- PO Username:

- First 8 to sign up are in. If more people show interest I'm willing to up the number of participants to 16.

Update - Prizes

If the winner of the competition is Enlisted they will receive a free rank up. If the winner of the competition is of the officer spectrum, they will get five wins going towards their next rank up.

Mac Attack, Kennedy, 1066MacBookPro, Mcdanger, Remilia, and Myself . Two more participants. So if you're thinking of joining, do it before it's too late.

Last edited:

Remorph

Alone With Everybody
Hi, guys. A bunch of crap is going on, and I'm not going to spam what's happening on this thread. -_- But yeah. Then I have school next week. I won't be on the PO Server much, if at all... I'll try to be active on the forums, though I won't be too active... Sorry, ATM. But, yeah. (I say that too much)

Kylo

Survival Instinct
HEY ALL, BAK....im completely without ideas for pkmn....i got to bring them bak :D;

anyways, bye who left, welcome new ones...

OH, btw, how is the tutor system??

Last edited:

Cherche

Banned
Hi, guys. A bunch of crap is going on, and I'm not going to spam what's happening on this thread. -_- But yeah. Then I have school next week. I won't be on the PO Server much, if at all... I'll try to be active on the forums, though I won't be too active... Sorry, ATM. But, yeah. (I say that too much)

Don't forget to have fun.

AlexandriaTheMixed

You A Stupid Hoe.

That's fine. Real life > Serebii & PO.

Status
Not open for further replies.