• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project: World's End - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brumrha

Banned
World's end?

IMO, it'll only mean one thing: the Apocalypse.
I'm thinking that this will be about once the Apocalypse is brought asunder, that all the Pokemon in the world will become bloodthirsty zombies or mutants.

It's probably not going to actually happen...

Maybe it's a cookbook with all of Brock's recipes! With additional entries for Lava cookies and Rare candies. Hm... would it include the colon and apostrophe characters as well? I know all of these efforts are fruitless, but it's a great way to pass the time until November.

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Conspiracy theorem time!

My opinion is that it's definitely to do with the games. The very term 'World's End' came about in the third PotC movie, and my general viewpoint is that it's a mastered sprite map of every single route in DPPt, including trainers and their vision range.

Blazios

Maybe by World's End it means that Joe is Davy Jones and one of us has to stab his heart by November 28th?

bonecold1

42 & still not dead
My guess would be a proper walkthrough for the DPP games along with detailed maps and descriptions.

Stryke

This better be pure awesomeness Joe with all the fuss going on. I mean it better make us have to blink, rub our eyes and have our computer shut down because it is so awesome. It better.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
This better be pure awesomeness Joe with all the fuss going on. I mean it better make us have to blink, rub our eyes and have our computer shut down because it is so awesome. It better.
Version 1 you probably wont
Version 2 you will

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Maybe by World's End it means that Joe is Davy Jones and one of us has to stab his heart by November 28th?

Does that mean that whoever does it becomes the owner of the forums? Because I really don't fancy that.

Hmm, just before I save my 20,000 word dissertation, I think I'll check out Serebii's new project....

deokishisu.123

Justified Trope
an update? is it even possible to make serebii.net or the serebii forums be any cooler?
but it all sounds like fun. i like it when people try to acheve the imposible.^____^
expecially when it comes to this site.:p

Faerie

MONS
It would be nice to be able to change the layout to a different color scheme, like you can on SPPF. I kind of doubt that that's the project itself, though.

worldsend

If it's an anagram, then it can't be a pokedex, because it doesn't have an "x" in it.

Gamefish

Boulder Trainer
If you ask me, I think it's a total redesign of the site using PHP, as it doesn't seem to be using it at this point in time. In that case I COULD say "it's about time"... but I won't :)

Status
Not open for further replies.