• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project X Zone

SmeargleRocks

Reputable Trader
i think this looks like game worth getting or waiting for

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
^ Meh I dont care either way, Japan has the Best 3DS anyway (stares enviously at the Fire Emblem Cobalt Blue 3DS)

Recon

^ Meh I dont care either way, Japan has the Best 3DS anyway (stares enviously at the Fire Emblem Cobalt Blue 3DS)

Amen to that!

Least we got the Zelda 3DS. And not the fugly looking KH 3DS ( I think)

arceus7

Arcane Of The Wild
Well It looks fine if you just stick the Mark of Mastery protectors on it.

Zelda 3DS was nice I wanted the black one but I got the aqua one... Well at least I didnt spend any money on Ocarina of time and have to clean the smudge-athon machine more than the aqua one...

Recon

Well It looks fine if you just stick the Mark of Mastery protectors on it.

Zelda 3DS was nice I wanted the black one but I got the aqua one... Well at least I didnt spend any money on Ocarina of time and have to clean the smudge-athon machine more than the aqua one...

I bought a transparent 3DS protector so it helps with smudges, but we're getting way off topic here.

SO HOW ABOUT THAT CHARACTER ROSTER HUH?

Recon

Im saying I prefer more Tales of than Megaman as I never got the appeal of that series...

Well when you hear Megaman, you think of the original, X, Star Force or Legends, not the Battle Network series for the GBA. I thought they were good games but kinda have been forgotten. They had a great host of characters, with Bass EXE being the ultimate badass, as he was a secret boss I believe almost all the games in the series and a major antagonist in the show. Battle Network needs more love, and Bass EXE would probably be the best character to represent said faction.

BN gave you a 3X3 square sometimes with hazards, sometimes without. You had enemies which would have different attack patterns as well as stronger versions of those monsters, They also dropped attacks which you could use in battle constantly, and you could also summon bosses to help out with an attack or two. I just like the battle system, it's chaotic, but not as chaotic as the Tales series can get sometime.

And I'm rambling again, BACK TO ORIGINAL DISCUSSION!

Last edited:

Recon

Eh, the quality of the anime is debatable, I just feel that when it comes to megaman, Battle Network just seems left out.

ParaChomp

be your own guru
Eh, the quality of the anime is debatable, I just feel that when it comes to megaman, Battle Network just seems left out.
How true. You know who feels even more left out? Mega Man from Captain N.