• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Project Yin Yang

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProjectYinYang

Hello, everyone, I'm new but I don't have time for introductions.

I'm going to cut to the chase. I'm working on a fan-made Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game, and essentially, I am the only one with my current staff of 5 that has a skill to contribute on the computer, therefore, I am the creator. I have not labeled my game yet, but it is called for the moment: Project Yin Yang.

I'm really sorry if this is not a good time or place for this thread for after all, I'm new. And I need, not essentially staff, but people who are willing to help me with certain aspects.

One thing I should mention is that the game can't start production for a while... 5 months? In the meantime, I still need sprites and box-art and other things I will request later.

So I made a list of things I need, and I'm hoping someone can help.

-A Box-art, featuring mainly Deoxys but can also include Arceus, Mew, and any of the Regi's (Deoxys is the main Boss Arceus is an important role as are mew and the regi's)

-I need dungeon tiles. you know, the floor and wall tiles for each of the Mystery Dungeons?

-2 particular buildings for the town. A bank that feature's Slowking's crown as the roof (He's the banker) and a Dojo featuring a Kabutops' skull or head over the door of the dojo (Kabutops runs the dojo)

I will request other things as I need them and if anyone has questions about the game or the things I'm asking for, don't hesitate to ask! I will post other things I need on this thread as I need them, and everyone who puts forth the things I need will be featured in the credits. Also, I'll put up details on the game as I finalize all the ideas being thrown back and forth with me and the other four members of my staff who are my idea crew.

Thanks everyone!

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
I dont think this is allowed...

Status
Not open for further replies.