• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Promoting Healthy Tangrowth (602)

Charizard86

Charizard Champion
They just completely ruined High Touch! with too many freakin instruments in there! it's not got it's catchyness anymore, waaaaay overr the top! I hope that they ever do a better remix or enough people complains o they put the original back in the opening, because I can't stand this new remix.

Andyhaunt

Cascade Trainer
does anyone know what move was the greenish beam the grass type were using to restore the tree? Was it even mentioned?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
The Absord attack was great and so powerfull! i loved to see Grotle in this ep, it was great to see it again.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Filler had it not been for Tangrowth. Nothing else happened even though Mamoswine and Dawn teamed up during some parts to fight Tangrowth. I didn't find it very amusing except for the part when Ursaring surprised Dawn when she thought it was Mamoswine's back haha. Absorb looked weird in the anime though. It should've been green and not red since green looks more grass-like. 2/10.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Great episode! I liked how Mamoswine learned Hidden Power, although that seemed to be the only good thing.

2/10
The only great and cool thing was Mamoswine learning Hidden Power, if Mamoswine did not learn that move or anything else special happened, it would have been 0/10.

V Faction

www.faction.com
I think this sums up my reaction to the episode:

[img200]http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4884/tangwithyourtang.jpg[/img200]

Alpha Gamer

Strength & Strategy
This episode was ok, nothing great. I'm not a guy that usually finds things cute but Pikachu's laugh was EXTREMELY cute when it laughed at Mamoswine for screwing up on it's appeal. Tangrowth's Absorb attack had me wondering WTF, why was it red? and how was Grotle down from just being hit by it once? it was ridiculous. Ursaring's are absolutely terrifying.

Dattebayo

Banned
I find this episode humorous when Tangrowth uses absorb and then leaves a berry to the Pokemon who it drained. I really don't like Dawn's idea of using Mamoswine in her next contest as Mamoswine is suppose to be a tank and her strongest Pokemon in the team. Mamoswine learning Hidden Power was good, but then I'm also curious what type is its Hidden Power (not to mention how do you change the types for Hidden Power in the game).

Vernikova

Champion
I really found this episode to be cute. I agree that Pikachu and Piplup laughing at Mamoswine was pretty cute in itself and was probably the best part of the episode. I liked te deelopment that Dawn and Mamoswine had in this episode as well as the reason why Tangrowth was draining the energy of all of the Pokémon.

Tf5174

Episode was okay but nothing great, first time seeing Tangrowth was good.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was good. It was cool to see a Tangrowth as well as Absorb. The use of Tangrowth for Giovanni was hilarious. It was also cool to see Growth. Glad Mamoswine learned a new move in Hidden Power.

Tangrowth made what would've been a pretty boring episode, actually pretty good in my opinion. It had me chuckling every time it waved goodbye.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This was a pretty funny episode. :p I loved it when Mamoswine was running after Pikechu and Piplup after laughing at his attempt to do a Contest move. Classic. XP

And then Ursaring suprising Dawn was hilarious as well. Silly Dawn for mistaking Ursaring for Mamoswine. Had a hunch after noticing it's tail. :p

Definitely had some good laughs. Tangrowth wasn't so bad, but yeah, Absorb was quite interesting.

STICKTOPIA

So the attack was absorb. They made it seem so powerful. It should have done little damage to Grotle. I can't tell the last time Ash talked to Pikachu so seriously.

pokedexfiller

Unova Trainer
this was a really funny one. i saw mamoswine behind the bush at first, then when i saw it again i was like, uh oh o_O. i loved pikachu and piplups laugh. i prlly wouldve done it too though

mimefan

Banned
So um, this week in pokemon, Spinning top mamoo, the nicest pokemon ever and annual TR appearence, blast off again, cliche cliche cliche.

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
The episode was pretty hilarious when Piplup and Pikachu was laughing at Mamoswine.

JohnLee

This was a pretty funny episode. :p I loved it when Mamoswine was running after Pikechu and Piplup after laughing at his attempt to do a Contest move. Classic. XP

And then Ursaring suprising Dawn was hilarious as well. Silly Dawn for mistaking Ursaring for Mamoswine. Had a hunch after noticing it's tail. :p

Definitely had some good laughs. Tangrowth wasn't so bad, but yeah, Absorb was quite interesting.

Yeah! This episode was amusing from the get-go and stayed that way for me. Absorb definitely looked weird being red. Growth was also a bit confusing since it looked like it should have been absorb.