• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pros & Con Artists! (326)

Alloutℯ

Banned
Wow Drew vs. Ash was fun and it made me want Drew to become Ash's rival instead of May's. May's Contest prep was kind of boring though.

Leonhart

Imagineer
In retrospect, I wish that there had been a point to Satoshi versus Shuu, at least as far as Haruka was concerned. She should've gotten some kind of Contest battle plan idea or epiphany from watching the match.

Daizy

I call you honey
I was hyped to see Drew again seeing as I've become fond of him as a character for no apparent reason and I liked seeing the interactions between him and Ash. Grace made me LOL too.

Kirby Dragons

Ash vs Drew was some pretty terrible PIS. Roselia learned how to fly out of nowhere, completely negating Taillow's advantage. Roselia didn't touch the ground for 95% of the battle. Sure, it's an anime, but that was just ridiculous.

I also wish Grace had become a recurring contest rival. Her meditating with her Medicham was already good development.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Ash vs Drew was some pretty terrible PIS. Roselia learned how to fly out of nowhere, completely negating Taillow's advantage. Roselia didn't touch the ground for 95% of the battle. Sure, it's an anime, but that was just ridiculous.

Roselia did seem overpowered here, which I now think was a way of showing us that Shuu was simply better at strategies than Satoshi was.

DETECTIVE WOBBUFFET!!!!!!

Those puns at the end... cringe.