• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Proudest or biggest personal achievement in the Pokemon games.

gentwoer

Getting all 151 Pokemon in gen 1 thanks to a combo of the trainer escape glitch, Safari zone glitch, and item duplication glitch.

I'd say mine would actually be defeating Cynthia in a Pokemon Platinum Nuzlocke without any deaths. Perhaps I was a tad overlevelled- my entire team was level 63- but considering I'd always struggle with the Sinnoh E4, and I heard that she was a force to be reckoned with here. I thought I'd lose someone, if not wipe outright. I actually nearly ended up losing my Empoleon, Stratus, to Bertha's Gliscor, but he survived with 2HP and absolutely destroyed the rest of her team with Torrent-boosted Surfs. The rest- a cakewalk. Not even Cynthia's infamous Garchomp stood a chance. Considering that I've always had a hard time with the E4 in Diamond, it's a moment that I'm proud of.

Aside from that-

-Completing the National Dex in Y.

-Getting my first shiny through MM- a Vulpix, and completely by accident. Then the first that I intentionally hatched, a Venipede in Sun after about 750 or so eggs.

-Dfeating Ghetsos on Black while under levelled- and with most of my team destroyed.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
For me, it was completing the Hoenn Dex in Alpha Sapphire. I never actually finished a Pokedex in any region before so that was honestly a big achievement for me. I've never been as invested in a Pokemon game as I was with that, and those aren't even my favorite games. I put a lot of time into it so, needless to say, I was proud when I completed the Hoenn Dex and got the Oval Charm.

I'm currently working towards completing the Alola Dex so I can get the Shiny Charm and do some shiny hunting. I've finished the Melemele Island dex and I'm working Akala's now.

Pikachu979

Sinnoh Champion
Beating Pokemon platinum without losing a single battle. Its The only playthrough where i didnt blackout atleast once.

1. Completing the national dex in Fire Red and keeping it updated as new games come out.
2. Beating the Emerald Battle Frontier
3. Getting every ribbon available on a Pikachu, including the Wi-Fi Battle Tower one you can't get anymore
4. Successfully soft reset 4 shiny starters in Fire Red (2 Charmanders)
5. Got the gold trainer card in Fire Red (requires 3 GBAs with wireless adapters), and beat the pokemon league 200 times to fill Lorelei's house with pokedolls.

Nyaheat

Teravolt
Completing the Pokédex in Pokémon Sun.
Quite possibly one of my biggest achievements as I, admittedly, have never completed the Pokédex before and this is my first time doing so. Took me long enough, but I'm still glad I managed to pull that off.

Other than that, I feel proud of the fact that I managed to put a competitive team together that consists of my favourite Pokémon. It's surprisingly effective given how I'm able to barely get to a win streak of 40 on the Battle Tree's Super Single Battles format, and I believe this is my first time making a competitive team for anything. I plan on getting to a win streak of 100 now.

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
bw2 beating the battle tree

My bigest achievment would be beating the battle tree iin bw2 and getting a shiney dratini. Having acomplished that was the proudest moment of my yeard as pokemon trainer. Dont know if i will ever be able to beat that.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
The biggest achievement I've had are successfully clearing White Tree in W2 and getting the Shiny Gibble, completing the Unova Dex in Black minus Keldeo, Meloetta, and Genesect, completing the Alola Dex, and doing a speed run of Crystal's main story and post game story in under 40 game time hours. This includes scaling Mt Silver and defeating Red and not using the Time Capsule or trading for version exclusives not found in the game.

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
But my most impressive achirvment in pokrmon moon is capturing all 4island guardians and using them to capture the ultra beasts without fainting them.i now intend to fill up my entire pokedex for each island

Genos

The Indigo Disk
I completed my Pokedex in Sun. First time ever completing a Pokedex.

Thank you Gamefreak for not adding the National dex in these games. ;)

Jirachi100

Kirby Fan
I can only think of two right now.
1. Catching a Shiny Nidoran (Female) in the Safari Zone in LeafGreen. I've found other shinies, but this one is the luckiest because it could have fled.
2. Completing the Alola Dex in Sun and getting the Shiny Charm.

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
Pronobly capturing the second toughest legendary pokemon NECROZMA. AT LEVEL75, ITS THE TOUGHEST POKEMON YOU WILL EVER FACE. I recomend at least 20 of everything and a pokemon with sturdy ability

KingZekrom333

Grrr... HUNGRY!!!
You will need 20 hyper potion.20 super potion.20 max potion and depending how long the battle drags on for,i'd say at least 30 revives

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
I have couple that spring to mind.

Getting my first Level 100 pokemon in Ruby (I had never had a level 100 pokemon in my other games, had beaten the elite 4 and did the post story things, like beat Red in Silver, but never a level 100), I remember grinding Minun for weeks, and trading him to my completed Fire Red, and taking on the E4, then to collosseum to take on Mt. Battle, and beating my opponent at Battle 100, then Minun himself, levelled up to 100. I had a few Pokemon who were in their 90s, and remained in their 90s for about a year or so, then as DP was coming out, I started levelling them up to 100 ready for the release of DP.

My other achievement leads from Minun, that level 100 Minun has remained in my teams ever since, and it was a sort of special moment and proud moment for me, when in Alpha Sapphire you can get a certificate for transferring Pokemon from the original games over, so Minun being the first one to get a certificate felt special too me.

Another proud moment is not something I've achieved per se. But I've recently started a Pokemon Club in school, and introduced the games to a lot of the children, they only played the cards and watched the show before, but now a group of them have played the games through the club and its so nice to see them sharing advice, trading and battling against each other. And then sharing the knowledge that I've taught them, onto their younger siblings and also to the younger children in the club. Last week, I brought my Nintendo 64 in with Stadium 2, and was watching one of the youngest children battling against an Umbreon, then one of the older children who I've given tons of advice too, telling that child to use Fighting Moves on Umbreon because Fighting is Super Effective. Its not much, but it was a proud moment, a few months ago he had no idea about type advantages and disadvantages and now he's there telling others what types work well against others.

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
I really shoulda stated this earlier, and i'm not sure if i really have or not, but:

GETTING A LUCARIO FROM KORRINA.

I am proud of this post. Yes I am.

AmbipomMaster

#TeamInstinct
Hmmm, my greatest personal acheivements:

-My first Lv. 100 was my Mewtwo in FireRed, I remember working really hard to get him there
-Completing the Living Pokedex in Black/White, and updating it for every generation since!
-Catching every Shadow Pokemon in Gale of Darkness (that one was tough)...
-Also, hatching my competitive Aipom on my birthday 4 years ago. My Ambipom has like 12 ribbons and he even helped me reach Master rank in Battle Royale
-Acheiving Master Rank in the Battle Royale
-Beating Red in the Battle Tree with Ambipom, Donphan, and Rotom
-I have around 90 competitive Pokemon from X/Omega Ruby, and every single one of them has AT LEAST the Kalos Champion ribbon, the Hoenn Champion ribbon, the Alola Champion ribbon, and a Master rank Contest ribbon in one category (my Ambipom has all 5 :D)
-Also, competing in the VGC in 2015 and 2017. I really loved that I finally was able to go out and meet people and battle against them. AND in 2015 at US Nationals I finished 4-5 and at 2017 NA Internationals I went 5-4. Here's hoping 2018 gets me 6-3 or even 7-2 :)

Crimson_Blazer

i have two i can think of. finally getting Shiny Charm on my Black 2, or back in Red as a wee lad of 8, finally beating Gary and becoming Champion. i remember being VERY excited about finally beating him for the first time

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Beating Cynthia when I first got into the games (Pearl)

Completing Pokedex for the first time in ORAS

Nockturne

1. Catching a Shiny Nidoran (Female) in the Safari Zone in LeafGreen. I've found other shinies, but this one is the luckiest because it could have fled.

A shiny Nidoran female in the Safari Zone is Leaf Green was the first ever RE shiny I got. What a cool coincidence.