• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PS2 Controller "Spasms"

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Hi guys. After thinking about a bit of my pre childhood I decided to break out Digimon World 2003. I haven't used my PS2 in quite a few months and when the game started up, the controller had a mind of it's own. It was scrolling and selecting like mad without me pressing anything. After a bit, it stopped and I loaded a save. Then it happened again, I ended up saving again by accident. It then just stopped. I pressed some buttons but nothing happened then I pressed the analog button and it served the same function as X. Then the problem started again. I recconected the controller and blew on it, tried cleaning it with an ear bud. Nothing worked (especially not my other controller, which is dead.) Is the matter fixable or should I just get a new controller?

Ice Dingo

Sounds like a problem with the internals. Since PS2 controllers are pretty cheap now it shouldn't be too hard to get a new one.