• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Ps3, COD WAW error code 102, please please please help!

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Basically title says all. I was re-directed here by a moderator, so please help me fix this, WAW is the only Cod game im allowed and it cant break on me!

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Are you sure the error code number is only 102? I thought all PS3 error codes were 6 or 7 degits long.

When do you get the error code? And what firmware is your PS3?

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
I received it about 2 days ago, it says something about DB hardware or something, I have no mods installed or anything, so i can't see any reason for it to break, but i'll check my Ps3 again and check it again, see what It says....

Ok, so it says Error ID 102 and it then says 'BD_EXTERNATION_IN_DB' or something like that. And then when i went on zombies, it said i was level 1, prestige 0. My worst fear >:'( but anyways, any help would be much appreciated

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
I received it about 2 days ago, it says something about DB hardware or something, I have no mods installed or anything, so i can't see any reason for it to break, but i'll check my Ps3 again and check it again, see what It says....

Ok, so it says Error ID 102 and it then says 'BD_EXTERNATION_IN_DB' or something like that. And then when i went on zombies, it said i was level 1, prestige 0. My worst fear >:'( but anyways, any help would be much appreciated

Well I just did some searching around and it seems that there's a nationwide problem with people getting that error. Apparently a patch to fix it is "coming soon". Though I have no idea how soon that'll be.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
Ok thanks. My friend on my bus says i should buy a new one, but im not so sure. I'll wait and see what happens, but thanks for all of your help :) really appreciate it

AJ

❖☢☼☯☾♛☮
Just to let you know, with all of the work on Black ops 2 patches for ps3 and the freezing problems it may be a while before WaW gets a patch.

THEIRONDONUT

Strongest of pastrys
ok then, i suppose ill have to wait