• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PS3 Super Slim vs. Wii U

Wii U? Or PS3 Super Slim?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!
start commercial voice\Which one is better? The PS3 Super Slim Model? Or the brand-new Wii U. Which one is best? Only you can tell. /end commercial voice

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Can you really compare the two fairly when one is a rehashed system with mild improvements;while, the other is the product that the company worked and invested in and proposes it to gamer market?

ParaChomp

be your own guru
A system that's been on the market for quite a while or a new system with loads of exclusive and more to come? Well considering what I just said, I'm going with the Wii U; especially if you already own a PS3.

The Admiral

the star of the masquerade
I own a PS3, so the former has no appeal to me. I don't care for anything on the Wii U, so the latter has no appeal to me. Instead, give me $200 in Steam credit. My PC probably is more capable than, and is definitely more versatile than, either, even the PS3, which, if I recall correctly, STILL has better specs than the Wii U, and definitely has a bigger library than the Nintendo offering.

Can you really compare the two fairly when one is a rehashed system with mild improvements;while, the other is the product that the company worked and invested in and proposes it to gamer market?

Oh come on, the Wii U isn't that bad.

I have no idea which is which.

[img139]http://i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae249/Albtraumfabrik/tumblr_lz6yhmHBFR1qe3irh.gif[/img139]

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!
Just a side note: I own the wii, a game boy, a psp only (in my family, that's nothing :p)so I was buying one for black Friday, but I'm not sure whichhhh....
Ps cenobitic like the "boom" picと:) I actually watch it from time to time (once to Brice a month, maybe?)
Pss where did. B. ^ Japanese character come from?

KrayzieBuddha

英雄豪傑
Hopefully someone lock this theard

The Keyblade Alchemist

Don't even blink!