• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PS4 has now sold 6M hardware as of March 2nd, 2014!

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
Yeah, it seems to be doing fine in the US and UK now. It seems to still be limited in other European countries though.

Anyways, NPDs are this Thursday, around 3PM California time. I think it's going to be a weak month, due to there not being a must have game from mid-April to last week May. I'd be surprised if the PS4 reaches 8M by then. My predictions

PS4: 250K
Xbone: 198K
3DS: 145K
Xbox 360: 120K
PS3: 70K
Wii U: 63K
Vita: ...13K

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
According to Insiderp.com, the PS4 has now sold 8M units as of May 19th, 2014.

As always, take rumors with a grain of salt until officially announced, but seeing as how Insiderp has been correct for all the PS4 sales so far, I'd say they're legit on this one. PS4 sales are nearly twice as much as Xbone sales, which currently sits at 4.46M, also as of May 19th.

It still seems to be doing an average of a little over a million per month, which is crazy.