• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PseudoShadow

Status
Not open for further replies.
make a photobucket account, save the userbar to your computer, upload it to photobucket, and bet the IMG code for it.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
Lost to scuba 5-0

JamesWheatley

Application

Username: JamesWheatley
Nickname: Don't have one =[
What Division you want to join: Fearsom Phantoms
Favorite Pokémon: Ambipom! ;424;
FC: Can't remember it =/
PO name: Wheatley
Time zone: GMT
Availability: Fairly often
Rate your battling from 1-10: 6
Who referred you: Scubasteve23

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
ANnoucment! i have regiserd a xat account but My normal name wouldnt reg so my xat name is LUofDarkness

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Alright, I'm done being Mister Nice Guy...Both Tarver and Zero are getting a warning. Next one results in a 3 day suspension. If you argue with me, you will get the 3 day suspension...

AS FOR THE WAR TEAM: The three permanent members as of now are DarkLink, Chem, and Baron...the other two spots will be a three person rotation between myself, Master, and Zero...The subs (In no particular order YET) are: Warrior, BK, HS, and Tarver...you can try and overturn it by I more than likely won't listen.

Last edited:
beat Tman

fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfiller

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Alright, I'm done being Mister Nice Guy...Both Tarver and Zero are getting a warning. Next one results in a 3 day suspension. If you argue with me, you will get the 3 day suspension...

AS FOR THE WAR TEAM: The three permanent members as of now are DarkLink, Chem, and Baron...the other two spots will be a three person rotation between myself, Master, and Zero...The subs (In no particular order YET) are: Warrior, BK, HS, and Tarver...you can try and overturn it by I more than likely won't listen.

finally crackin down eh? looks like i gotta watch myself now, lol. ( no more hate lists)
*related note- tarver wtf did you do??

yes!!!! made it onto the war team baby!!!!!! lol, wars are my specialty >:) ive never lost a war battle. lol (knocking on wood i havnt cursed myself)

Allright war team wise i got a couple thoughts
1) does darklink even exist?? i heard hes freaking good so im not doubting that he doesnt deserve the spot.....ive just never seen him around >.>
2) ive never even seen chem battle......ever.......is he even good?......eh im sure he is. bet i could beat him though ;D (just messin with you bro)
3) Fact: baron's a beast. he def desserves the spot
4) yeah id def say us three are the next best. zero is the master waller. im the master sweeper. and scuba your just you, no need to clarify that, lol
5) just my two cents: id put the subs in this order
EDIT: Tarv-HS-BK-Warrior (not gonna place tarv cause ive never battled him for real, just raped his RuB teams,)
just battled him, hes pretty good

oh yeah, and certain people who will not be named (cause im sure theres more than one), you have to follow the rules, dont get mad at scuba just cause he starts enforcing the rules. follow them. be nice okay? were all bros here :]

EDIT: beat scuba 3-0 :D

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Master, I just answered all your questions in the xat lol. But thanks for backing me up bro. And confirming the loss. Even though it was 2-0 lol. I hate your Volcarona...got nothing to defend it.

I beat Zero twice, and Tman once, but don't count them, because I had Genesect. DX

Last edited:

Jazz™

Not exactly Orthodox
Erm I don't have a photobucket account so could someone VM me the codes for the silent darkness rank banners? Thanks so much in advance. And congrats to the people who made it on to the war team.

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Username:SHINY VICINY
Nickname:Agent DJ (hatena name)
What Division you want to join: The Surperior Masterminds
Favorite Pokémon: Victini
FC:BLACK:3482-2019-86
PO name: idk what that is
Time zone: Central US
Availability: Most days of the week
Rate your battling from 1-10: 5
Who referred you: Leaf_Umbreon
Knowledge, fear, and wonder

Last edited:

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Just to point out we're not all BROs; not everyone is a girl

lol oh bree your so funny, ive told you many times that when i use the term bro i just mean friend! so the way i use it is genderless :D so you are in fact a bro :]]]

Username:SHINY VICINY
Nickname:Agent DJ (hatena name)
What Division you want to join: The Surperior Masterminds
Favorite Pokémon: Victini
FC:BLACK:3482-2019-86
PO name: idk what that is
Time zone: idk, im in chicago time
Availability: Most days of the week
Rate your battling from 1-10: 5
Who referred you: Leaf_Umbreon
Knowledge, fear, and wonder

yay new member! welcome! well i cant call you shiny since we already got shinyninetales....soooo im gonna call you dj :] welcome again! come on down to the xat chat anytime!

Last edited:

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
yay new member! welcome! well i cant call you shiny since we already got shinyninetales....soooo im gonna call you dj :] welcome again! come on down to the xat chat anytime
lol, every one from hatena call's me DJ too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.