• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PseudoShadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

IEatWallz

Creamery Mufuga
Epic banners are epic

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
confirmed, almost 3-0 but cloyster got killed before it could attack

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
beat wallz twice
lost to bk twice

not a good night. ugh.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
confirming. i john wall'ed him. and then was john wall'ed myself. because he copied my corona :D mimicry is the highest form of flattery :]

IEatWallz

Creamery Mufuga
TAR TAR HAS CROSSED THE LINE BY making me a guest...I VOW TO NOW COOK...MINCE...DICE...SIMMER... SAUTE...and DEVOUR YOUR SOUL!!!

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
its not YOURS, its standard -_______-

it wasnt in your team in teh first battle.....i rape you with it......and then its magically in your team the next battle.....yeah.....you copied me XD *Zero uses Mimic* *Master was flattered, swagger raises sharply*

zerofield

i miss miror
It was there the first time, i have the log it just died before it could do anything...not all volcarona belong to you xD side note, its funny how nobody here can really kill their signature mon. like when i swept baron with his own sigi o_0

Last edited:
I don't remember anyone beating with with my Jellicent? Or Latios? :3

Hey guys. Its homecoming weekend so I'll see you guys monday.

Squirel Princess

Goldenrod City
i may not be able to post during the week. i have school then a ton of homework.

IEatWallz

Creamery Mufuga
so yea Somebody better member me on the xat quick or im finna just leave all together...**** YOU TAR TAR

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
lost to Leaf_Umbreon 5-0 i believe and then beat him 1-0.

DeviantMaster

Deviant_Fallacy
Well, this is it! im leaving the clan :] its been fun, ya know in the beginning, before things started to change, before people started to change. so yeah cheers to the good times. but those good times are gone. remember me for my hate lists and my awesome singing. and of course remember my amazing sweeping abilities. im sure some of you are happy im leaving, but thats fine with me :D i really only stayed cause scuba's such a good bro (EDIT: Wallz too i suppose), but now......lol well you'll all see. so good luck with the clan! thanks for having me! i'll leave you guys with one last song. and remember. im the best. around. nothings ever gonna keep me down :D

We be in your city where we like to do the dance
flex to the left
throw some money out ya hands
we do it for the city
ya we do it for the fans
to ball like wall boy you gotta do the dance

everybody do the john wall, john wall, john wall, john wall, john wall, john wall, john wall, john wall

later bros

Status
Not open for further replies.