• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PseudoShadow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
well...****.
also wallz, you crossed the line by calling me tar tar and refusing to listen to me. all i wanted was to be called chem, and you decided to mess with my name. (no)

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
Lost to war 5-0 and 6-0

Last edited:

IEatWallz

Creamery Mufuga
WeLP **** it...im out too...both my guys are no longer here and i think tar tar is a big whiny b*tch...so deuces

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Well just as I expected, chaos broke out while I was gone. Chem, you took it way to far and have made two of my favorite people leave the clan. I guess I might as well use this to announce my resignation from PseudoShadow. A majority of you guys are rude, obnoxious, and poor sports and it became a hard place to enjoy things. This is nothing like I was hoping for and it's a major let down. If you want to either take my spot as the leader or want to know if you're one of the people I'm talking about, you can PM me...

I actually agree. In fact. Baron, LU, Char, JBm and the inactive people are pretty much the only people I haven't seen be obnoxious. Everything is a big deal for some reason. I'm out too. Some of you should grow up.

Last edited:
Glad to know we all appreciated each other.

I guess this is it then.

Kyro12

HiddenAmongstShadows
Aww.. And to think I just joined your guys' league. Well, I guess my dream war aint gonna happen... (sad)

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
If scuba and tarvee are out you should just lock the clan

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Wait! so what's going to happen to Pseudoshadow?

Leaf_Umbreon

Dat Dell Tower
It's done, I guess I'll start my own clan or go solo

Agent DJ

Like a BOSS!!!!!!!!!
Well i geuss this clans done for, going to join a new one then. PEACE! :club:

It's dead, Ryuu. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.