• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PSMD help!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Trainer determined to protect friends
I need to know. Are Riolu and Snivy good starters to pick? Because My entire team got 1 shot by Mewtwo.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Mewtwo and many of the post-game bosses are extremely strong in PSMD. It doesn't really matter what starter you pick; you're in for a rough time no matter what.

Interestingly enough Sableye with Recover, a Ban Seed, and your choice of STAB attacks can easily 1v1 Mewtwo thanks to being immune to its only attacking moves and being able to lock Recover with the Ban Seed. Many of the other bosses are a lot harder to cheese, however, although Mewtwo is especially difficult if you're not cheesing it thanks to Recover.

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Thanks! I will try that. Also, I dont have Sableye yet I think. I need to check.

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

I do know I am at Gold Rank, when do I get sableye though? My Characters are A servine and A Lucario by the way.

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
It's been a while, but if I remember correctly you need to clear the 3 Lake Spirit dungeons, which unlocks a connection to Grovyle. Complete Grovyle's mission (finding Celebi in a dungeon) and it unlocks a connection to Dusknoir. Clear Dusknoir's mission (I believe this is a secret base Monster House so be careful) and it unlocks a connection to Sableye, who wants you to defeat Spiritomb in a dungeon to make the connection.

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Im a pokemon super mystery dungeon, not explorers. although I will try that

Divine Retribution

Conquistador de pan
Im a pokemon super mystery dungeon, not explorers. although I will try that
I know, I'm talking about Super Mystery Dungeon. A lot of the previous characters from PM1/2/3 make appearances in the post-game of PSMD (despite the fact that it conflicts with the storyline of their respective games, I.E. Grovyle, Dusknoir, and the Sableye being present at the same time as Wigglytuff and his guild members).

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Also, I currently have a request from loudred to save bidoof, I have not played any of the explorers games, But I recognized the from Patafoin's Pmd series

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

what do I unlock when I connect with loudred? do I get the other members of the guild?

Alexander Dusk Lycanroc

Ok. I need some help on how to get Grovyle's mission unlocked. I cant seem to get his quest unlocked, So I need some tips for teammates I should use. I need some recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.