• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PSN ID & Xbox360 friendfinder - cuz it's useful.

my console:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
==The PSN ID & Xbox360 friendfinder thread==
Cuz it's useful

Hello and welcome, due to the fact that there is no proper place on this site to find people who play Xbox or playstation 3
i have decided to make and maintain a friendfinderthread as a free "communityservice" for all the people here that are interested in it.

The idea of how this thread works is very simple, You make a post with your gamertag and/or PSN ID, A list of your online games
aswell as other useful info which you feel like sharing kinda done like this:

PSN ID: RaNdOM name112

Games:
- Killzone 2
- Call of duty 4: modern warfare
- Call of duty: world at war
- Tom clancy's endwar
- Battlefield, bad company
- HawX

The game i play the most online is call of duty 4 modern warfare and battlefield bad company, Do know my PS3 sometimes has trouble connecting with other players
if i receive or send joininvetations.

///////////////////////////////////

Xbox gamertag: brattwurst992

Games:
- Tom clancy's endwar
- Hawx
- Fable 2

I don't often play online games but when i do it i mostly play hawx.

NOTE:
If you want to keep your ID or tag a little more private then it is acceptable to mention in your post that people have to PM you first in order to obtain it.

Now, When you put up a post detailing your console & online games it will be my job to ensure that your name
will be put in the first post alphabetised on either the PS3 list or
the Xbox360 one (dependable on what you put in) with a direct link to your post.

Do know i'm not going to babysit all the time by applying those childish weekbans or anything else so keep in mind that you have one post for your console
wishes to make in this thread which is your own responsibility to maintain and update because like mentioned before it is linked to your name on the first post so no new lists or
replies to other posts asking if they want to be your pals since that has to be done by a PM.

If you forgot to mention someting important in your list i will say that it cannot be added along with the reason why so in that case you are allowed to make a new post
detailing your info and stuff but make sure that you do it right then.

All forum rules apply here.

This here is the list, Click on the names to see the person's info and respond
by a PM if you are interested. Random adds are not adviced.

PSN ID list:
Mark Chaos
Tyranitarfan
(s.i.e)

Xbox360 gamertag list:
Cobalt Latios
fhqwhgads
Mimori Kiryu
Night Shadow
pokefan
Tyranitarfan
Zero Nexus

NOTES:
This thread is still new, Be adviced that certain existing texts may change or become updated​

Last edited:

Night Shadow

BRRAAP BRRAAP
Console: Xbox 360
Gamertag: Night Shadow959
Games So Far: Gears of War 2 and Fable 2
Additional Info: Most likely playing GOW2. I have the all the maps. Needs help in doing horde achievements.
Recent Info: Got Halo 3:ODST, you know what that means.

Just some advice for the 360 people: http://www.mygamercard.net/ Makes your own gamercard to put in sig.

Last edited:

Mark_Chaos

WARP EVOLUTION!
Console: PS3
PSN Name: PM me for that info
Games: LBP and Battle Field Bad Company
Extra info: I play LBP online a lot.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the list has been updated.

NOTE:
new optional guideline added:

If you want to keep your ID or tag a little more private then it is acceptable to mention in your post that people have to PM you first in order to obtain it.

Last edited:

TyranitarFan

Professional Badass
PSN Name: oOMrDeadOo
Games: Killzone 2
Info: i play it ALOT

Gamertag: ol MrDead lo
Games:
-Halo 3
-Gears of War 2
-Halo 3: ODST
Info: I only play when im getting owned in Killzone 2. (but that rarely happens)

Last edited:

pokefan

Gamertag :ScottEdmondson

uh let's see games
1. Rock band 2
2. The Beatles Rock band
3. Lips
4. Need for speed undercover
5. gears of war 2
6. Dead or alive 4
5. burnout paradise
6. Re5
7. grand theft auto 4
i think that's all my games with online multiplayer. i spend most of my time playing one of the rb games. i also have scene it box office smash but it broke , i hope to replace it soon with a working disc .

fhqwhgads

Mimori Kiryu

Console: XBox360
Gamertag: Mimori Kiryu
Games: Left 4 Dead, Resident Evil 5, Tenchu Z, Devil May Cry 4
Info: I'm almost always playing Left 4 Dead, but I also use my Xbox for Netflix so I'm also using it to watch a lot of anime. ^^;

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
the list has been updated.
and while i'm at it.

PSN ID: S-I-E

Games:
call of duty 4: modern warfare
call of duty 5: world at war
battlefield, bad company
killzone 2
tom clancy's hawX
tom clancy's endwar

info:
i am a trophy hunter so fellow ones with simulair games are more then welcome to send me a message, as for regular online gaming i'm in my element with call of duty 4 modern warfare (currently 7th prestige) so i'm allways in for a match with that, however i sometimes have a problem that makes it difficult to connect to another player so mind that. do know i hardly play tom clancy's endwar

Last edited:

Zero Nexus

Stand up, go for it
Gamertag: Rogue257
Games: Halo 3, CoD:WaW, Fable 2, GTA 4, Team Fortress 2, Castle Crashers and others.
Info: Mostly on TF2 and GTA, but if you wanna play anything else then just speak up.

Cobalt_Latios

Sweet, even though I'm not going to be able to go online much... or for that matter, use the Xbox 360 much considering my recent turn of events... but what the hey, its fun, and I have one so I will contribute.

Xbox gamertag: Cobalt Lucario

Game: Team Fortress 2 (Orange Box)

Info: I haven't had a Gold subscription for months (College mainly), but when I do get it back, you can be sure to find me on that. I'm contemplating on getting a few more online games though. Also, yes Team Fortress 2 is pretty much the only online game I currently have. That will change.

<C_L>