1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

PSP GO buyers receive Free games worth €300

Discussion in 'Other Video Game Discussion' started by (s.i.e), Jun 3, 2010.

1. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

PSP GO buyers receive Free games worth €300

source

sony is giving free games, being a recent owner of a PSP go i must say i'm more then happy to hear about it.

2. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Aged 18 and over.

Australia.

PSPgo.

Thread slowly falls...

3. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

europe gets it aswell but the articles for that were either in spanish, french or dutch and last time i checked you guys suck at those languages so australia it is.

and wether it drops here or not that doesn't mean people don't read it. this is the internet remember?

4. eminemjame

eminemjame Active Member

yeah, agree with u

5. mitchman_93

mitchman_93 AND IT WAS THIS BIG!

Flogging a dead horse is an understatement, if not the understatement of the year. But hey, whatever floats Sony's boat, gotta push this obscurity out somehow, and free games is a good way.

6. Arsène

Arsène Well-Known Member

Too little, too late.

7. BlitzBlast

BlitzBlast Busy with School

Astounding.

How long until they start paying people to buy stuff?

8. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

This IS SPPf, you know.

Now, if only they'd make the actual console accessible :/.

I'm sorry, but when you're giving away "free" games to a console that's barely cheaper than the damn home console, then it doesn't exactly "fix" the current problem.

That, and 300... "dollars" probably doesn't equal the same amount over here (and for simplicity sake, let's just go with U.S. currency, k?).

C_L

9. Clamps

Clamps Warning: Jokes!

Too bad the only game on that list that isn't a waste of space is LittleBigPlanet.

10. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

those games some of the more popular sellers for on the PSP clamps, it's a little bit of everything to spark the interest from a wider group of people who all have their own personal preferances with games. for me these titles are all unknown except the LBP one which i tried at a friend who had the disc, imo every gamer should be open to try out new games and that's exactly what i'm going to do when the downloads are up.

anyway arguments here or not i think most people who see this offer won't think twice about it. my general adice now is to download that **** before sony changes their mind :p

Last edited: Jun 6, 2010
  11. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Funny, most people have been following the advice, "Don't buy the PSPGo!."

12. Chris

Chris Old Coot

And even then, a new PS3 SKU is set for release that comes bundled with the GotY edition of LBP. Yeah, the PSP version's free, but it's missing online play and what not.

13. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

yeah well the advice i heard on this site was crap, have a look:

^ i like this one the most.

the avarage advice you guys gave was not very professional let alone worthy to take serious with little exceptions here and there. by not following the advice and by sticking to my own plans (quotes of it are found among the rest) it has now resulted with a good working and compact handheld and as a bonus for ignoring the advice 10 toptitles worth of €300 for me and a small amount of other loyal PSP go owners. the rest can go suck a cock.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2010
  14. BlitzBlast

Why (s.i.e).

You act as if you expect us to be mature.

15. natie

natie Mr. F

Damn. I thought you were going to get ALL those games. That would be awesome, even if they're almost all really bad games. But the PSP Go still is a bunch of fail. It could have been so good, but it was just ruined by the insane price (although I expect the 3DS will have a similar kind of price rating).

16. (s.i.e)

(s.i.e) ★skydragon★

a little bit can't hurt.

17. BlitzBlast

I'd ask if you were new here, but you're not.

I'm surprised by your naivete.

18. natie

natie Mr. F

I'm 'new' here, yet I didn't expect any of you to be mature. That's why this is called 'the internet'.

J/k ;)

19. Cobalt_Latios

Cobalt_Latios Well-Known Member

I could have sworn there was a difference between acting mature and blatant sarcasm. Granted, the two intermingle so damn much around here it's almost impossible to separate.

I think the fact that most of the members in this section having a general dislike for Sony (and more importantly, the PSP) may have something to do with it. Then again, most of the comments you highlighted were more or less to do with the design and the fact that we're dealing with an "unpleasable" group of people.

Granted, I don't own a PSP myself, but have considered it a few times. I may consider getting the PSPgo eventually, but only once the price drops to about $200, and I have access to downloading games for it.

But... that's not really the point of this thread now is it?

Amusingly, out of all the games listed, I'd honestly play only about half of them. I'm not a sports games fan, so you can already see where I've narrowed it down.

C_L

20. fhqwhgads

fhqwhgads _____________

Hey, look, a lot of me.

I remember those.
    Free stuff doesn't make it good. A PSPGo! is still an ignored platform that sells about a unit with every five miles you walk in your life, with virtually none of the upgrading support they promised, no focus with marketing or anything, just a small HDD that can play PSP quality games.