• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PSP GO buyers receive Free games worth €300

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
I think the fact that most of the members in this section having a general dislike for Sony (and more importantly, the PSP) may have something to do with it. Then again, most of the comments you highlighted were more or less to do with the design and the fact that we're dealing with an "unpleasable" group of people.

C_L

and all that just because it's the cool thing to do. humans are so controlable.

Granted, I don't own a PSP myself, but have considered it a few times. I may consider getting the PSPgo eventually, but only once the price drops to about $200, and I have access to downloading games for it.

But... that's not really the point of this thread now is it?

Amusingly, out of all the games listed, I'd honestly play only about half of them. I'm not a sports games fan, so you can already see where I've narrowed it down.

C_L

wether you wait or not if you buy it now €300 games will save you more money on the long term instead waiting for the handheld itself to become cheaper. it's the choice between $250 payment + $300 free games or +- $200 payment & no games at all.

i know what i would have done, some games might not be my personal preferance either but hey there's still plenty to get around with.

Hey, look, a lot of me.

I remember those.

Free stuff doesn't make it good. A PSPGo! is still an ignored platform that sells about a unit with every five miles you walk in your life, with virtually none of the upgrading support they promised, no focus with marketing or anything, just a small HDD that can play PSP quality games.

man you can go on for hours if you like, it would be a waste of time if i took you serious.

in merely one day i'll have a shitload of games which i like on a handheld i like.
i hit the jackpot so i don't care.