• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

PSP or 3DS?

Chris

Old Coot

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Do we seriously have to go over this AGAIN?

Chris, we're fighting an uphill battle here... A large majority of this site are ignorant kids, that don't take the time to read the whole thread.

We've already made our point, all we can do is give others advice... don't flip out over some ignorant kids.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
When the title says PSP, I assume that's what the argument is about.

The title should be changed for people who don't bother reading the whole thread.

And this person even admits it! Wait, did you even read the entirety of the OP, because they included the Vita in it as well.

Look at the 3DS's good games. Then look at the PSP's good games. Or go to the second page.

Chris

Old Coot
PSP. Most of the games are on PSN now anyway, so you can get the newest games without going to GameStop.
Yeah, and they're horribly priced, as well. Picked up a new copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2 today for $20 at GameStop. It's twice as much on PSN.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
Yeah, and they're horribly priced, as well. Picked up a new copy of Phantasy Star Portable 2 today for $20 at GameStop. It's twice as much on PSN.

You can get a nice variety of great games, each for under 10 dollars at gamestop for the PSP... I USED to buy online, ironically before the PSP Go... because then they were better prices.

Nolw I just use my Slim to rip the UMD ISOs for my GO...

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
Chris, we're fighting an uphill battle here... A large majority of this site are ignorant kids, that don't take the time to read the whole thread.

We've already made our point, all we can do is give others advice... don't flip out over some ignorant kids.

Thank you someone who agrees.

rocky505

This is an unfair decision. The PSP has been out for years of course it has better games atm. Chris' list is unfair for the same reason. Wait til the same amount of 3DS games are out then make a list. But by then the PSP would be outdated do to the Vita.

theswweet

swweet is awesomme!
This is an unfair decision. The PSP has been out for years of course it has better games atm. Chris' list is unfair for the same reason. Wait til the same amount of 3DS games are out then make a list. But by then the PSP would be outdated do to the Vita.

you get more and better games now on the PSP

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Personally, I'm waiting for a single game to come out, and then I'm going to purchase the 3DS and that game (Paper Mario 3DS), as it's from one of my all-time favorite series'. Other than that, I hardly ever play or have the urge to play hand-held games anymore.

Electric

PSP

What's so good about the 3DS? It's just a DS with enhanced graphics and extra features like Streetpass and AR cards. I'm more than happy with my DS Lite. Also, the battery life sucks sucks SUCKS SUCKS!!! 3-6 hours on average? With my DS Lite, I play on the lowest brightness setting and usually with the sound off and that lasts at least 20 hours, sometimes even 24 hours total, and therefore I only need to charge it about once every 2-3 weeks. With the 3DS, you would be charging it about 3-5 times a week.

Void Ventus

Sic Parvis Magna
I have a 3DS and PSP, and all I gotta say is.... Depends on your what you prefer. Do you like Nintendo games, or Sony games? If there's a game that hasn't come out yet, but it catches your attention, then go look at trailers. If there's a game that has already been released and you want to know if it's good, go watch gameplays and at least 2 episodes of walkthroughs (to not spoil everything) on YouTube, and base your decisions on that. If you're still not sure, then look at some (not all reviews tell everything, and they sometimes forget to mention some things like side-quests, longevity, etc) reviews. For me, personally, I would get a PSP because there's a LOT of available games, from Minis to over 80 PS1 classics to hundreds of PSP games. Its better to wait till November or December if you want a 3DS, since Mario and a bunch of other quality games will be out by then. Vita, on the other hand, is a piece of machinery that I will be getting day one! Uncharted, LBP, Wipeout, etc with near PS3 quality graphics in my hands? Yes, please!!