• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

psychic face off

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cloud1870

ok this is a face off between psychic pokes the first round:

;065;

vs

;121;

tough choice i vote starmie

VOTE NOW

A

Aerial_Psychonaut

Uh.... Starmie. I used to love Alakazam, but it's so weak and I think Starmie is cooler.

C

Cipher Admin Skarmory

The starshape pokemon the reason uhm it's a double type.

cartwright

Marsh Trainer
I vote for Alakazam! Who'd have thought spoons could be so useful for something?

Medea

Excalibur
Alakazam...

Austere Articuno

Il fait froid
You are venturing into dangerous waters pitting Starmie and Alakazam against each other....there are quite a few devoted fans of each. Anyway, Starmie. ;121; Alakazam can't do much but use Psychic and Elemental Punches.

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
My Psychic face-off's not dead yet, dammit >_> <_< Well, OK, it's kinda dead...but only 8 days dead!

...*votes for Starmie*

Tazzler

Starmie is kool.

Encyclopika

The Queen
Starmie! It's an awsome...and annoying Pokemon. ^^

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
My vote goes to ALAKAZAM because he seems to have a higher speed than Starmie.

Status
Not open for further replies.