• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychic Pokémon Face-off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pure

back.
Psychic Pokémon Face-off

Psychic Pokémon Face-Off
third incarnation

Welcome to the Psychic Pokémon Face-Off.

Psychic Pokémon Face-Off Rules:
1. Serebiiforums.com Face-Offs Rules.
2. Always be courteous towards your peers. Show respect, as anger and spite will not be tolerated here.
3. Refer to this first post before you post, in order to check the current round. Anything outside of this will be treated as spam and will warrant a warning. If done three times, it will warrant a one-week ban. Four times will warrant a full ban.
4. Refer to the Face-Off Glossary to understand what is being said. Often times, it will be hard to understand.
5. Voting will be once per thirty seconds, while in hurt/heal or NV voting method. While in basic voting method, voting will be once per hour. Double-posting is absolutely forbidden. If the next round has not begun, wait.
6. While in basic voting method, the first Pokémon to reach fifteen (15) votes wins. In the semifinal and final rounds in basic method, the limit is twenty (20) votes.
6b. While in Hurt/Heal voting method or NV Voting method, the first two to be eliminated will end the round.
7. E-voting (that is, voting multiple times using edits) is forbidden. This becomes tedious for tallyists, and in many cases avoids the double-posting rule.
8. As for tallyists, I shall need none unless I state otherwise. If I see someone qualified to be a tallyist/co-owner, I may contact them to become one.

Stage:
We will be facing off the entire squad of Psychics in one draw, in the Grand Stage. Some will be basic voting matchups, and matches of three or more will be in Hurt/Heal or NV Voting, based on the round.

winners - current match

First Round:
Mewtwo vs. Spoink (17-11)
Espeon vs. Smoochum [18-1 (15-0)]
Abra vs. Xatu (15-9)
Girafarig vs. Kadabra [18-5 (15-5)]
Exeggcute vs. Erureido [18-4 (15-3)]
Mew vs. Lunatone [16-3 (15-3)]
Grumpig vs. Exeggutor
Meditite vs. Latios
Jirachi vs. Jynx
Celebi vs. Dootakun
Mime Jr. vs. Riishan
Drowzee vs. Emurit
Chimecho vs. Kureseria
Doomiraa vs. Latias
Baltoy vs. Beldum
Metang vs. Claydol
Medicham vs. Metagross
Kirlia vs. Unown
Alakazam vs. Ralts
Gardevoir vs. Lugia
Slowking vs. Agnom
Yuxie vs. Starmie
Deoxys vs. Mr. Mime vs. Slowpoke
Natu vs. Solrock

The Current Match:

(as an aid to those who do not read carefully)

dpmfb326.png
vs.
dpmfb103.png

Last edited:

jgree133

Factory King
Go Spoink kick mewtwo out

BlazeShadow

Spoink.
Lol Mewtwo is boring.

Pure

back.
*marks Mewtwo*

Spoink: 8
Mewtwo: 3

Agent Myst said:
Even Samir gets lazy, where is the world coming to...
It's called graphics, Alec. I wrote EVERY matchup in a list, without sprites. I even italicized the current matchup. The sprites are a visual aid. Ever taken a design course, Alec?

BlazeShadow

I vote Spoink that now has 10 points.

Pure

back.
Yes. I know.
But why vote against Mewtwo? It's far superior...

*marks Mewtwo*

Spoink: 10
Mewtwo: 4

Status
Not open for further replies.