• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychic with Thunder

WhiteWizard42

Master Breeder
the daycare that only holds 1 pokemon is right under cerulean, but you can't access the breeding daycare until after you beat the E4 and get the national dex.

electabuzz or starmie are your choices. starmie is the better of the two. hypno only gets T-Punch from the emerald tutor, IIRC, so that doesn't count, and Mr. Mime's HP/Def are worse than alakazam's.

I Heart My Shuckle!!!

Not really, it's right after the Water Gym if I'm not mistaken. But you need cut, and that's after the Electric Gym. Still, pretty early.
the one ur thinking of the old man only takes one pkmn not two so you can't breed anything there, the breeding couple is on 4 island