• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychic with Thunder

PsychodelicHats

Beginning Trainer
In my LG I need a Psychic Pokemon with an Electric move. It has to be something from the 1st Generation, and I don't really want Alakazam.

Here is my future team, without attacks.

Venusaur
Omastar
Ninetales
Hitmonlee
Fearow
???

PsychodelicHats

Beginning Trainer
Yeah, I was thinking that but I haven't beaten the Elite Four yet and gotten the National Dex, so I need something I can get right now in LG.

sidney

can jynx learn thunderbolt? if so try that ( i think u gotta trade in game to get it but its a ice/psychic pokemon

Lathspell

No, Jynx can't learn any Electric attacks. If you don't want Alakazam, you will have to do with Hypno. He can learn Thunderpunch. And from the first generation, that's about it.

PsychodelicHats

Beginning Trainer
Dang it, I forgot Jynx isn't in Leaf Green. I already have a water Pokemon on my team so I don't really want Starmie. Maybe Mr. Mime or Hypno. Hypno has such bad SA though.

PsychodelicHats

Beginning Trainer
Because, I only ahve one space left on my team, and I need either an Electric or Psychic Pokemon. I decided Psychic with an Electric attack works.

*Shadow_Destiny*

Volcano Trainer
can jynx learn thunderbolt? if so try that ( i think u gotta trade in game to get it but its a ice/psychic pokemon

Dont double post ^^
Electabuzz w/ Psychic/Thunderbolt/FirePunch/Icepunch

Lathspell

Actually, Mr.Mime is a great choice. Nice speed and sp.atk, and it can learn Thunderbolt, Psychic, Calm Mind and an extra move that coulb be Baton Pass, so you can pass some CMs.

blaziken05

The psychic attacking type isn't particularly good. But Starmie>Electabuzz...so I feel you should replace Omastar and use a wall for your 6th.

Lathspell

Not really, it's right after the Water Gym if I'm not mistaken. But you need cut, and that's after the Electric Gym. Still, pretty early.