• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychic?

I added a poll! :P

• Yes this happens to me

Votes: 41 60.3%
  • No, I'm sure you're weird or a druggie ;P

Votes: 27 39.7%

• Total voters

725roy

ambivolent
This happens to me on a daily basis.

Then again, I could just be crazy.

You aren't crazy, it's happened to almost everyone I know.

(They tell me especially because APPARENTLY I'm the weird kid who they can tell anything to.) :p

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
never happened... sometimes I want to believe I knew what happened previously before it had happened- so much that I thought I knew it before it happened...

Ri-Chan

♚ get s l e a z y
awww, i thought this was a thread about Psychic. thanks for getting me excited for nothing.

725roy

ambivolent
never happened... sometimes I want to believe I knew what happened previously before it had happened- so much that I thought I knew it before it happened...

Ok then... that has happened to me, and a few other people... (they tell me...)
I THINK I saw it BUT i didn't

Rave

Banned
I like how people believe in make believe shit.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
I was psychic once. I made a prediction that I would run over my neighbors annoying dog, and it came true.

tearfish

No, the idea of seeing into the future is silly. You're most likely just dreaming about common things like watching T.V and you end up...watching T.V the next morning or whatever

it's just a coincidence.

McNugget

The Bassist
yah this happend to me a long time ago when i couldnt think how to beet a lvl in pikmin. it came to me in a dream :p

LOL! I couldn't find a GC memory card and I had a dream I found it under my table... surprise.
And this isn't "watching TV for me.."
This is conversations and such.... and sometimes it's TV episodes that are new that air the next day. It's just randomeness :s

Last edited:

Flamle

Every Weekend....
I am really on the fence about how hot Sandra Bullock is.

I mean? Is she hot? Is she not hot? I don't know man.

Same.

I have in dreams seen things that happen about two days later. I guess it's just one of those things...

hmm... once I dreamt up an entire boring school day, which came true about a month later, blue sky rain and all...

Aegon

This always happens to me! In fact, today, a situation represented itself that I dreamed of weeks ago. I knew what was going to happen just a second before it did. :)

BynineB

Wielding Übersaw.
No, you're not psychic. Nobody is.

Convincing yourself that a vaguely similar thought you had in the past is what is happening in the present is what you are doing.

RoflLuxRay

Pokemon Physiologist
Don't worry buddy :) I think I'm nuts too because I've seen people from the future in front of me. Ever since I was a child.

Your sensation goes more into the dejá-vu stuff, pretty common among people. I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation to it, but some of us would rather keep that sort of mystic feel that sensation has. I'm among those people.

A thread treating this kind of pyschic powers seems like a good discusion topic... I like it

bel9

n3w 2 sppf :3
Your sensation goes more into the dejá-vu stuff, pretty common among people. I'm sure there's some reasonable explanation to it, but some of us would rather keep that sort of mystic feel that sensation has. I'm among those people

There is a reasonable explanation to deja-vu and there is nothing mystic about it. Our memory is tricky to begin with [as in we edit memory every time we think about one]. The deja-vu sensation just occurs from a misfiring charge in the brain.