• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Psychic Psychos

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Yeah, this is my deck. Modified format, no access to Claydols, so don't reccomend them. Other than that, rate away!

Pokemon

4 Croagunk - MD
4 Toxicroak - MD
3 Mewtwo - MD
1 Mewtwo Lv. X
1 Deoxys Normal Forme - LA
2 Deoxys Attack Forme - LA
2 Deoxys Defense Forme - LA
1 Deoxys Speed Forme - LA
1 Azelf - LA
1 Azelf Lv. X
1 Smeargle - SW
1 Sableye - SF
1 Uxie - LA

Trainers

2 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Professor Oak's Visits
4 Bebe's Searches
4 Roseanne's Researches
2 Amulet Coins
1 Poke Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Leftovers
1 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point
1 Snowpoint Temple

Energy

12 Psychic Energy
1 Call Energy
1 Health Energy
1 Recover Energy

I'm also considering taking out Mewtwo and some Trainers for the Stormfront Roserade line. Your thoughts?

Last edited:

Light Venusaur

Konoha's FMA Ninja
First off, You need to have a COMPLETE deck list to get it looked at & rated/fixed.
Also what's the use of Azelf/Azelf Lv.X if you don't have the other 2?
Personaly, I wouldn't play Crogunk/Toxicroak...Try to get yourself some Baltoy/Claydols (even if you have to get them off eBay~or trade Lv.X's for them (that's what there going for right now).

Lets see if I can help you.

Pokémon: 22
4x Eevee
3x Espeon
2x Umbreon
2x Mewtwo
2x Mewtwo Lv.X
3x Stantler (POP7/SW)
2x Smeargle
2x Baltoy
2x Claydol

Trainers: 20
2x Moonlight Stadium
2x Rare Candy
3x Bebe's Search
3x Roseanne's Research
2x Warp Point
2x Night Maintance
2x Dusk Ball
2x Cynthia's Feelings
2x Poké Blower + (SF)

Energy: 18
4x Psychic Energy
4x Darkness Energy(special)
4x Call Energy
4x Fighting Energy

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Yeah, I accidentally pressed the wrong button and it posted, and then I couldn't edit it because the server was overloaded or whatever. I'll edit it now.

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
Also what's the use of Azelf/Azelf Lv.X if you don't have the other 2?

I would guess that it would be to give Azelf and all of his other psychic Pokemon no weekness. And for shipping.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Bumpity bumping blumpers!

Do you think that it would be a good idea to use the Budew line from Stormfront over Mewtwo & Mewtwo Lv. X?

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Add in MT Toxicroak

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Posion Sac..... stop removing Posion by devo/evo .....

Hydro King

The Water Master
Yeah, this is my deck. Modified format, no access to Claydols, so don't reccomend them. Other than that, rate away!

Pokemon

4 Croagunk - MD
4 Toxicroak - MD
3 Mewtwo - MD
1 Mewtwo Lv. X
1 Deoxys Normal Forme - LA
2 Deoxys Attack Forme - LA
2 Deoxys Defense Forme - LA
1 Deoxys Speed Forme - LA
1 Azelf - LA
1 Azelf Lv. X
1 Smeargle - SW
1 Sableye - SF
1 Uxie - LA

Trainers

2 Cynthia's Feelings
3 Professor Oak's Visits
4 Bebe's Searches
4 Roseanne's Researches
2 Amulet Coins
1 Poke Radar
1 Luxury Ball
1 Premier Ball
1 Leftovers
1 Night Maintenance
1 Warp Point
1 Snowpoint Temple

Energy

12 Psychic Energy
1 Call Energy
1 Health Energy
1 Recover Energy

I'm also considering taking out Mewtwo and some Trainers for the Stormfront Roserade line. Your thoughts?
Well, okay, first things first. Let's start with your Pokemon. You may have chosen strong Pokemon, but in order to make a successful deck, one's Pokemon must primarily have good chemistry. You must also have good consistency. (don't try to have only 1 copy of a specific Pokemon, as this makes your deck more reliant on chance) Here's a few suggestions for your Pokemon lineup:
-1 Smeargle
-1 Sableye
-1-1 Azelf Lv.X

+1-1 Toxicroak (MT)
+2-1 Uxie Lv.X (LA)
+4-4 Weezing (GE)
Mewtwo could work, but he doesn't share good chemistry with his teamates and takes up much-needed room.

Alright, next, we'll look at your Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums. I can see that the first few cards were chosen pretty wisely, but they seem to lose consistency as we continue to look down the list. For good consistency, at least 2-3 copies of most T/S/S should be used. (with the obvious exclusion of Luxury Ball) Here's a few suggestions for your T/S/S lineup:
-1 Leftovers
-1 Warp Point

+2 Poke Radar
+2 Night Maintenance
+2 Moonlight Stadium
+1 Snowpoint Temple

And finally, let's take a look at your Energy cards. I'd suggest the foolowing changes to your Energy card lineup:

+1 Psychic Energy
+1 Call Energy

Well, I hope I helped! ^_^

Last edited:

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
He is making a Deck for MD on so Weezing and Toxicroak MT will not go in

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
He is making a Deck for MD on so Weezing and Toxicroak MT will not go in