• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

alomagicat

As another note to new members please put me as your referrer and everyone battle your person for the tourney soon i think you only have a week or so to get the battles done.

Epouvantail

the taste
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: a city in florida
Why do you want to join? To be with friends
Division you wish to join most? The psychic one
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 2
Time Zone: You know!
Referer (if any): Victini, Aenea, Willy, Dizz

Necro101

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: a city in florida
Why do you want to join? To be with friends
Division you wish to join most? The psychic one
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 2
Time Zone: You know!
Referer (if any): Victini, Aenea, Willy, Dizz

Yes! Epou is back. You will probably be accepted so welcome!
What made you come back to Pokemon?

Activity post. Went to Xat twice, but once there was no one and the other time I am guessing Vic was AFK.

RAWK ON

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Necro101 said:
Went to Xat twice, but once there was no one and the other time I am guessing Vic was AFK.

Come on around 3:00 serebii time. we're normally on then.

clloxin

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: um. not exactly sure about this.
Why do you want to join? I am new to the forums and have loved pokemon battling so I thought it would be cool to join a guild, and I looked through a few and this one looks cool!
Division you wish to join most? Put me in whatever you would need me to be. I don't care
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors:nope
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):uhh. i haven't done enough real battles to know yet... so... 2/10?
Time Zone:central us time
Referer (if any):

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Been on the xat a few times looking for ziggs. Cos i live in good ol Australia I have terrible time issues :/

alomagicat

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
sorry i cant say much peeps, currently on 3ds and no comp cause there are a few issues with it, seems like its been hacked or something, its why i ain there anyways, i will be on xat in a few hours, hopefully if my comp is up and running. anyhoo, hai epou, and other new members, yo all accepted, welcome, gonna add yo later. reminder that ya'll have less than a week now to complete yo matvhes in tourney. sorry for double posting or such, 3ds id laggy an cant type rught ›_‹

Epouvantail

the taste
sorry i cant say much peeps, currently on 3ds and no comp cause there are a few issues with it, seems like its been hacked or something, its why i ain there anyways, i will be on xat in a few hours, hopefully if my comp is up and running. anyhoo, hai epou, and other new members, yo all accepted, welcome, gonna add yo later. reminder that ya'll have less than a week now to complete yo matvhes in tourney. sorry for double posting or such, 3ds id laggy an cant type rught ›_‹

Sorry to leave so soon, but everyone in AoS is begging me to come back, one anonymous member even called me on Skype, crying ;__;

I'll be back if AoS closes, you have my word ;_;

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Hey guys, anyone who's in the tourney, you need to finish up your matches by Sunday the 10th.

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
Ive PM'd Ziggs and No word :/

alomagicat

alomagicat

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I don't get it... Why would you close it? What is the problem with the clan?

RAWK ON

I guess we just need to try to do our tournament thingies and try to get the war team in order so we can do clan stuffesis like Wars >~>

I do see activity on the thread once in a while so its still naw reason to go and close it, Tini >.>

WillieNelson

Members are going inactive with no reason or warning. I know I haven't been too active recently, but it's been discussed and it's almost over. Without a strong memberbase, there is really no reason to keep this clan going. When I get time to go on the xat, I usually only see myself, Vic, and Doggie there. Either the current members need to get more active (which I doubt since people don't usually change for the better), or there needs to be a sizable influx of decently active and faithful members. However, we are rather unknown, and need an event, like a war, to get us on the radar, but the problem with that is we don't have enough good OU players to form a war team. Either a miracle has to happen, or this clan will get nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.