• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
HEYO
What's up guys? Just applying since lately I've had spare time again for a Guild.

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) PO/PS: Need to make a new one soon. Wifi: NiCK /FC: 2280-3227-1785
Why do you want to join? I've always loved psychic types plus my last clan disbanded to I want to join a new one.
Which devision you wish to join most? Psychotic Division
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: War Team and/or Tradeshop
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7 or 8
Time Zone: GMT-5
Referer (if any): None

Last edited:

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
HEYO
What's up guys? Just applying since lately I've had spare time again for a Guild.

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) PO/PS: Need to make a new one soon. Wifi: NiCK /FC: 2280-3227-1785
Why do you want to join? I've always loved psychic types plus my last clan disbanded to I want to join a new one.
Which devision you wish to join most? Psychotic Division
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: War Team and/or Tradeshop
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 7 or 8
Time Zone: GMT-5
Referer (if any): None
Accepted :p Welcome. Please VM/PM Willie for a test battle (SwoobatForUbers) or simply come to the xat. Link's in my sig

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Woo alright thanks! :p

turtwig97

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: none.
Why do you want to join? im new to the forums and this might help me get warmed up to it.
Division you wish to join most? Psychotic
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: art
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): not gonna lie, 1.
Time Zone: American EST (GMT -5)
Referer (if any):

WillieNelson

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: none.
Why do you want to join? im new to the forums and this might help me get warmed up to it.
Division you wish to join most? Psychotic
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: art
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): not gonna lie, 1.
Time Zone: American EST (GMT -5)
Referer (if any):

Accepted :3 Catch me on the xat Sunday afternoon to get your battle done, or just VM me if you do not wish to battle; it is not required. It's just a chance for an automatic rank up if you do well.

Out On a Whim-sicott

Professional Trader
Hey guys, I am just posting to revoke my application. This is nothing personal at all I have just found a different clan more to my tastes. Goodluck in upcoming affairs. Thanks

alomagicat

Clan hopping is truly annoying.... Please stahp this nonsense.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
magicat said:
Clan hopping is truly annoying.... Please stahp this nonsense.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Well said my friend.

alomagicat

I couldn't have said it better myself. Well said my friend.

The only reason one should leave a clan is if they want to start new clan, they TRULY don't like the clan and the people with in the clan and if they are quitting pokemon or something has happens in their IRL life that is forcing them to leave.

LuringMaster

Mah dawg.
Guild hopping, umm, hello?
Oh, and I was wondering, does the clan here has a PO channel? ;S

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
All right, all right. If anyone wants to battle me, lemme kno. WIFI ONLY, as PO and PS STILL don't work for me :(

WillieNelson

Alright, I have offered to test people for the war team on the xat in order for us to finally get on the map. I am not going to hunt everyone down. I have vacation this week, so there is a good chance you will find me on the xat. If you want to be on the team, come there and have a battle with me. The current team is me and HoboJak, and we need more people. If we can't get a war team together in almost 20 freaking pages, I'm not sure if the clan will last much longer then that, so for the love of sweet Celestia, even if you only think you have a small chance, JUST ****ING TRY. Please.

HoboJak

Unbroken
Alright, I have offered to test people for the war team on the xat in order for us to finally get on the map. I am not going to hunt everyone down. I have vacation this week, so there is a good chance you will find me on the xat. If you want to be on the team, come there and have a battle with me. The current team is me and HoboJak, and we need more people. If we can't get a war team together in almost 20 freaking pages, I'm not sure if the clan will last much longer then that, so for the love of sweet Celestia, even if you only think you have a small chance, JUST ****ING TRY. Please.

Oh kewl, I'm on the war team. :3

TwistedTeacup

Absol Master
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:TwistedTeacup
Why do you want to join? At the moment I'm struggling to find a suitable clan and this one looks awesome. It will also help me get better at competitive battling.
Division you wish to join most? Psychotic.
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Tradeshops if possible?
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):1
Time Zone: European
Referer (if any):

Status
Not open for further replies.