• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Ruler

Light of Ruin.......
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:TwistedTeacup
Why do you want to join? At the moment I'm struggling to find a suitable clan and this one looks awesome. It will also help me get better at competitive battling.
Division you wish to join most? Psychotic.
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Tradeshops if possible?
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):1
Time Zone: European
Referer (if any):
Accepted. Welcome to the Psychotic Division.

Sparkbeat

FLASH! AAAHHHAAA!
Had lots of fun while I was here, and I really hope you guys get more active members, because Willie and Vic (And maybe even Leaf ;) <3) really deserve it. I've had this planned for a while and I had promised I'd lead in the new TBC, so I'm going to have to go. While I was here I wanted to try to give you guys an activity boost of sorts with the CCAT and stuff, but it didn't really stick, and I partly have to blame myself for not pursuing it enough :/ I'll still be hanging on the xat to chat though, since you guys are really nice and fun and we share common interests *cough*ponies:3*cough*. So I really hope things start coming around for you guys. Gl!

WillieNelson

Had lots of fun while I was here, and I really hope you guys get more active members, because Willie and Vic (And maybe even Leaf ;) <3) really deserve it. I've had this planned for a while and I had promised I'd lead in the new TBC, so I'm going to have to go. While I was here I wanted to try to give you guys an activity boost of sorts with the CCAT and stuff, but it didn't really stick, and I partly have to blame myself for not pursuing it enough :/ I'll still be hanging on the xat to chat though, since you guys are really nice and fun and we share common interests *cough*ponies:3*cough*. So I really hope things start coming around for you guys. Gl!

Ah, so you decided to not wait that long. Goodbye and may your clan live long and prosper. I hope you still hang around the xat and stay your awesome self.

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
So long Sparky. We'll miss ya, after all, you were one of the more active members too. But anyways, good luck with whatever you're doing next.

Who knows, maybe you'll even come back some day. Bye buddy.

WillieNelson

After some thinking, I have decided to make Doggiedoggie Marshal of the Revolt division. He was here since page 1, has stayed active almost the whole time (and when he did go inactive, he let everyone know beforehand), he is responsible, and he deeply cares about this clan. Congratulations buddy! (pty)

Necro101

After some thinking, I have decided to make Doggiedoggie Marshal of the Revolt division. He was here since page 1, has stayed active almost the whole time (and when he did go inactive, he let everyone know beforehand), he is responsible, and he deeply cares about this clan. Congratulations buddy! (pty)

Good job Doggiedoggie! Not part of the Revolt devision, but as Willie said, you have always been active and you you have been here since page 1 (actually page 15 aka 3 went to look.. lolololololol). Well, good job.

RAWK ON

Razor Leafeon

The Shadow Remains Cast!
Necro101 said:
Good job Doggiedoggie! Not part of the Revolt devision, but as Willie said, you have always been active and you you have been here since page 1 (actually page 15 aka 3 went to look.. lolololololol). Well, good job.
Actually, I came in page 4, just didn't post in the thread much. More of a xat guy.
Necro101 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_upJvDWkP4Y
In Spanish, his name is Hawk Hogan. I'm not joking at all. XD

Miror

De-le-le wooooooooooop
Staff member
Reopened, OP make sure to remain active on the thread.

Necro101

Reopened, OP make sure to remain active on the thread.

What happened here... So PR was closed due to the OP not being active... And then reopened... For what reason was this done??? If anyone knows or can enlighten me on this mater, it would be appreciated.

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Necro101

Tini PM'd Miror to have it reopened. A guild gets locked if the OP doesn't post in the thread for a week.

Ok, thank you for the enlightenment. I was not aware of this. This clan is really getting inactive. Went to Xat, there was no one, went again, it was reset or something because I was a guest. Tini was afk so I am still a guest. I went again today, and there was still no one... Just a remark.

Edit; Well now Doggiedoggie is at the xat but I am still a member....

RAWK ON

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.