• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:Alby
Why do you want to join? was in MR, went afk due to personal reasons, found out it merged
Division you wish to join most?any,
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: aqy
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 9.0 ranked no 1 on PO couple times in bw1 and 5th in bw2 Your rank in Wifi OU is 19/20720 [1459 points / 141 battles]! my current rank
Time Zone:not sure
Referer (if any): Aenea
I go wherever Aenea goes, *****s a leader to the core, we came off 2 successful stints...a 14-1 war record with shadows arena n and an 8-3 with MR...think i would be a valuable asset
lmao

Last edited:

alomagicat

Ok.... Clearly we need to set up some sort of rule of oyu cant battle the same perosn more than 2 times in a row or something because 2 people keep battling each other...

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC:Alby
Why do you want to join? was in MR, went afk due to personal reasons, found out it merged
Division you wish to join most?any,
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: aqy
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 9.0 ranked no 1 on PO couple times in bw1 and 5th in bw2 Your rank in Wifi OU is 19/20720 [1459 points / 141 battles]! my current rank
Time Zone:not sure
I go wherever Aenea goes, *****s a leader to the core, we came off 2 successful stints...a 14-1 war record with shadows arena n and an 8-3 with MR...think i would be a valuable asset
lmao
Accepted. Welcome.
Link to Xat's in my sig yo.

Ok.... Clearly we need to set up some sort of rule of oyu cant battle the same perosn more than 2 times in a row or something because 2 people keep battling each other...

We're trying to come up with something bro >.> Give up some time <.>" We're in the middle of exams

Necro101

I will be gone tomorrow, and I am gone today but I got a bit of time to write this. Just saying... Probably will not be on until Thursday. Will explain why later.

RAWK ON

alomagicat

We're trying to come up with something bro >.> Give up some time <.>" We're in the middle of exams

Okay well have fun with midterms... and you should hurry before people start spamming wins and losses vs each toher

WillieNelson

Alright, me and Vic talked it over, and we agreed that we will remove EXP gains from regular battling. We'll give 4 days leeway for y'all to get used to the new system of challanges, but even then, I've decided to limit the gains to 2 battles per day. The gains will be from your 2 highest earning battles, so say if you win 1 and lose 7, you'll get the EXP for one loss and one victory.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
Alright, me and Vic talked it over, and we agreed that we will remove EXP gains from regular battling. We'll give 4 days leeway for y'all to get used to the new system of challanges, but even then, I've decided to limit the gains to 2 battles per day. The gains will be from your 2 highest earning battles, so say if you win 1 and lose 7, you'll get the EXP for one loss and one victory.

Exp will also be awarded now depending on your score within the battle, I will completely rearange the OP tomorrow.
For now, it will be in the scale of 60

6-0=60 Exp
5-0=50
4-0=40
3-0=30
2-0=20
1-0=10
Draw=10

L0gIcErR0r

Good-For-Nothing
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: L0gIcErR0r
Why do you want to join? no reason
Division you wish to join most? Psychotic division
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: N/A
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10):5
Time Zone: ehhh i totally forget
Referer (if any):

Ttar's stone edge

League Legend
YO YO YO, dont we have a war or something tomorrow? Still need people? *puts hand up*

Ampharos_Dude

Go go MR Rangers!
(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Ampharos_Dude
Why do you want to join? Seems like a good clan/guild, let's get a party on! :D
Division you wish to join most? Revolt
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Nope
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 6
Time Zone: GMT + 2

WillieNelson

(Wifi/PO/Showdown/etc) Name/FC: Ampharos_Dude
Why do you want to join? Seems like a good clan/guild, let's get a party on! :D
Division you wish to join most? Revolt
Any special positions you wish to be in? Art/tradeshops/tutors: Nope
Rate yourself as a battler (1-10): 6
Time Zone: GMT + 2

Accepted. Glad to have you on board Ampheh. You can find the xat link in my sig.

Last edited:

Arvis

Sorry i've been inactive... but can someone add me to the xat.
i've never used xat before so i don't know how to gain access to it ._.

alomagicat

Sorry i've been inactive... but can someone add me to the xat.
i've never used xat before so i don't know how to gain access to it ._.

Its in our leaders Sig Bright Star Victory or something like that i don't know it exactly just to the first post on the clan thread and scroll down till you find her sig

HoboJak

Unbroken
Doggie wanted me to post, as he had to go - I beat him 1-0. I don't want any experience as I think I got plenty through all my battles earlier in the week, though :p
You're getting much better though, Doggy. Just keep praticing ^.^

Necro101

Well, activity post. Since exams are over and everything with the new courses is sorted out and back to normal, I'm Back in Black! I should start coming by the Xat and restart battling soon.
Basically, I just wanted to say that I should start being more active now.

RAWK ON

alomagicat

I will be in active all during February brake as in two weeks from now so im just posting this as a heads up:D aanndddd welcome abck RAWK

Status
Not open for further replies.