• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Psychotic Revolution

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
is the war with the age of shoguns still on?

Naww I told Ex to cool off with the bugging us to war and that I'll accept/challenge when we were ready <.>

alomagicat

WillieNelson

The League? I have to give this some thought....

For a start We're having a OU tourney :p Sign ups begin tommorrow XP]

The tourney will be played on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, whichever is your preference and that both parties can do.

On that note, here's the signup form:

Code:
[noparse][b]Name:[/b]

[b]PO/Showdown name:[/b]

[b]Timezone:[/b][/noparse]

FrozenConstellation

There for grace I go
The tourney will be played on Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown, whichever is your preference and that both parties can do.

On that note, here's the signup form:

Code:
[noparse][b]Name:[/b]

[b]PO/Showdown name:[/b]

[b]Timezone:[/b][/noparse]

Guys, please note that this is a clan tourney, and Please please PLEASE check the tourney post, Thanks all~

HoboJak

Unbroken
Pretend I posted this 40 minutes from now. (AKA V won't stop bugging me. >.>)

Joinin the tourney fools.

Name: Hobojak

PO/Showdown name: [PR]Dizz on PO, DizzehChamp on PS

Timezone: GMT -5

alomagicat

Is there a prize if we win the tourney or come in 2 and third? also me and Vic are the same pony. o-o

Necro101

Name: Why do people ask this... Can't they just look up... Necro101

PO/Showdown name: [MR]Necro101 for both

Timezone: Don't you have it... -5

RAWK ON

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
Name: Why do people ask this... Can't they just look up... Necro101

PO/Showdown name: [MR]Necro101 for both

Timezone: Don't you have it... -5

RAWK ON

I think you are supposed to post this on the subforum that is for tournaments <.> not here P: ;^;

Anyways about the inactivity here... we just need to advertise the clan on the sig if you can and have the space to do so <.>

HoboJak

Unbroken
We aren't supposed to sign up in this thread. (New subforum for it) Go to this thread and sign up there. >.>
EDIT: Never ninja me again, or Ima kill you. >.>

Last edited:
Sry had to leave, after reading Aenea's final words on MR, i realised i was hoping to find the same joy i had in PR... which i dont
PR will be great in its own right, but it feels like i'm staring at the pieces of MR whenever i go to the xat
Wish all of u luck

Status
Not open for further replies.