• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - check 1st post again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Competitive5910

Codename:ArseusEater
I'm in puberty right now, and so are my friends. But it's really strange how many different things it does to different people. Like, there are many people I know who are all full of "teenage angst" and mood swings and stuff. Not me, though. I dunno, different people...

But yeah.

You're 12 or under, right?

For some reason I love saying Teen Angst. It has a certain ring to it.
And for some reason i feel that this thread is going to go crazy soon. But good job people. Keeping those hormones under the bay...

And on topic...
Puberty is. fun? Interesting? I would say none of each. Being a hormone freak is surely fun. I would say so (Sarcasm)

And no i haven't dated. the thought of me dating makes me kinda think a bit harder, cause my personality just doesn't fit hugging and kissing. I roll my eyes when I see this kid at school, apparently his personality is almost half girl half boy, there's one who almost all girl except he's a boy. And there's one i respect more whos a boy who sometimes acts like a girl. I roll my eyes when they go around putting their arms around everything, and i just sit along and read my book.

I am not mad at anything. I enjoy my life ;P

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
Maybe if people would stop *****ing about how bad the last one sucked, people can actually discuss something and make this a decent thread.

I don't recall the last one sucking. Well, except for after it was reopened.

I've gone through puberty several times.

Wait. What?

Anyways, I'm currently in the middle of puberty and I'm one of the "couldn't-grow-facial-hair-to-save-his-life" people. I occasionally get small hairs on my chin, but not much after that.

My voice has gotten a bit deeper, not by much though, and I haven't really noticed my voice cracking much. Oh, and I've started growing taller and started losing weight as well, so that's good. Especially since I'm very short.

Patches-Kun

Dawn Patrol
My voice got deep during sixth/seventh grade, probably the most distinguishable aspect between me and my peers back in eighth grade, seeing as how many people were surprised at my voice when I read during the graduation ceremony.

Electivirus

Not really, no.
Well, I've already gone through it, but I find it funny how some guys can't grow facial even if they went through puberty. Case in point, my younger brother.

I'm 18, and I still can't grow a non-patchy beard for the life of me. I try to go for this, but it ends up looking like someone took a razor and shanked me in the face several times while I was sleeping. :/

syvarris

Fuhrer
I personally love how everyone can blame anything on puberty.

Ohh look i want to chase every girl i see, puberty
I am in a bad mood curse you puberty
Ohh i knocked you up, curse you puberty
ohh I am ugly curse you puberty
I make out in public and bother the $*&@ out of everyone, darn you puberty.

need_2_read

Genius Teenage Girl
I hit puberty a week after we had the health and family classes in fifth grade, and then I wouldn't shut up about it
My best guy friend got a razor for christmas this year (he's 16) and showed it off when I went over to his house in January
I couldn't care less, I've been shaving for years

granbull guy

Vasoline
i just started puberty had alot of mood swings i have to be sarcastic about everything i also have alot of angsted and ive started getting very attrackted to girls latley but i still have my crappy high pitched voice

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
I personally love how everyone can blame anything on puberty.

Ohh look i want to chase every girl i see, puberty
I am in a bad mood curse you puberty
Ohh i knocked you up, curse you puberty
ohh I am ugly curse you puberty
I make out in public and bother the $*&@ out of everyone, darn you puberty.

I wouldn't be as attracted to girls without puberty
Puberty cuses emotional imbalances
Puberty increases sex drive (although knocking someone up is avoidable if you use common sense)
Puberty causes pimples
See 3

Puberty actually does play a roll in all of those things.

I'm 15, my voice is deep, I have facial hair, and I'm fighting a constant battle with blackheads. However, I still have yet to grow any armpit hair.

Leaf Storm

Goldenrod City
I'm 15, my voice is deep, I have facial hair, and I'm fighting a constant battle with blackheads. However, I still have yet to grow any armpit hair.

Haha, interesting. Armpit hair was one of the first things I got. A couple months ago it was like..full length. (Haha, then I shaved it. Smells.)

and yeah, I just turned 16.

Takaru

Werk, Werk, Werk
I never really squeaked when I was hitting puberty, probably because my voice isn't that deep anyways haha. People say it got deeper, but I don't think so. I started growing facial hair when I was like 14 or so. It keeps growing so rapid its annoying. The annoying part is that it grows in some parts, and then it stops...and then it starts.

Peter Quill

star-lord
I'm 14 and I guess you can say I'm in the middle of puberty or something like that =/

I have a surprisingly deep voice and big "frame" for someone my age, however I'm totally short though. Hey I'm still taller then Rave so :D

I bothered my facial hair when I proabably shouldn't have, so now it grows and it's kinda a pain in the ass. However I'm not an emotional bitch so points for me :D

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I have been going through Puberty for about 3 years. I try and fail to flirt with girls, I have experemented sexualy, and my voice is deep. I am like evreyother teenage boy, but I am not afraid to admit it.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Oh gawd, puberty. Been there, done that, never wanna do it again. A lot of it was horrible. If I knew then what I know now, things would've been way different.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
I hit puberty when I was 12. ^_________^ IT WAS HORRIBLE.

I am now a "mature" young adult! I no longer suffer from horrible zits and I have gotten used to my awful voice/unwanted hair.

(better early than late)

Puberty huh. Not this again.

I find it hilarious how bad people make it out to be really. Maybe it's just me, but nothing bad ever happened.

Nny

Yeah, about that...
Puberty huh. Not this again.

I find it hilarious how bad people make it out to be really. Maybe it's just me, but nothing bad ever happened.
Some people are cursed with acne all over, get REALLY hairy, end up smelling bad, mood swings, and etc. Not only that but peer pressure and many fall in love and don't know how to react to the changes.

Poor youngsters just can't handle it.

The most I ever had was somewhat bad acne. It was horrible. Not anymore though. :D

I'm fourteen, and going through it now. Meh. Not much to say. Though I was one of those people who got crazy acne and started getting peach fuzz around like, 12. Now I can grow a regular moustache and thin beard. And my voice is extremely deep. Not to mention the forest on my legs.

I don't see the big deal yet.

Profesco

gone gently
Maybe it's just me, but nothing bad ever happened.

Maybe we were lucky. Puberty wasn't tough or awkward for me at all, really. Just more regular years passing by.

The worst thing I got from puberty is facial hair that grows uproariously. Much of it grows in black or brown (although I also get reds, blonde, and some white >_>; ), which shows easily against my rather pale tan skin, so I can never look totally smooth again. Seriously, my five 'o clock shadow shows up at noon. >_<;

Status
Not open for further replies.