• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - check 1st post again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
I hit puberty when I was 12. ^_________^ IT WAS HORRIBLE.

Hey dude ;)
I was 11 when I was in first grade high school (>_>)
When I turned 12, My voice started squaking -Let's just say it's annoying-
I'm right now 13 (2nd class passed here i come Third Class -_-) and;
I'm growing a Stache > Shaving
Slightly BeardGrow > More Shaving
Voice still screwed > Annoying
Arm Pit Hair > Irritates
I'm the Youngest of my class AND I'm the first to have all of this >_>

PartyPokemon

L or Kira?
Maybe we were lucky. Puberty wasn't tough or awkward for me at all, really. Just more regular years passing by.
Same here man. I mean, I'm only partway through it but I don't understand what everybody is talking about! It's all chill...
The worst thing I got from puberty is facial hair that grows uproariously. Much of it grows in black or brown (although I also get reds, blonde, and some white >_>; ), which shows easily against my rather pale tan skin, so I can never look totally smooth again. Seriously, my five 'o clock shadow shows up at noon. >_<;
Profesco, I have the greatest idea on earth. Grow a goatee. Then, shave it off and grow a Hitler/Chaplin mustache! It would be uproariously funny!

Replies to the Prof in bold.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Ugg, don't get me started on facial hair, I have alot, I do not shave daily in the summer, but at most every 3 days. But that is in the summer, when school starts I am going to have to wake up at 5 AM to be able to shave and eat. My facial hair comes in mostly black, a brown hair here and there.

BTW, I found a Gray hair today D: Is that normal to get a gray hair here and there? I don't want to turn out like Taylor Hicks.

I started going through puberty when I was about 10. I got my first pimple when I was like, 9, though. That was embarrassing having a zit when I was just in 3rd grade and no one else had acne at all. I still have acne, but it's not terrible, I guess. I just have a lot of scarring from it.

Oh, and it was really awkward telling my mom when I had my first period. That's something I won't forget at all. And from what I understand, I had it sort of early.

It's a shame I stopped getting taller when I was in 7th grade. >___> Everyone else just kept getting taller and taller, and I stayed the same. >_< I hate being 5'1".

And I also won't forget telling my mom that I needed to get my first bra. She told my aunt's friend, which was really awkward too. <_< At least all of that is over.

But I still wish I was taller. >_____>

Last edited:

Haruka

Banned
Oh, and it was really awkward telling my mom when I had my first period.

Really? When I got mine, it's like me and my mom communicated telepathically. She didn't look shocked at all and she gave me everything I needed. She even bought me a Starbucks. :x
Also, there isn't any set age to get your first period. It just happens sometime during puberty.

Anyways, I started going through changes when I was about 11-12. The worst change was probably starting to have to shave. My hair grows back way too fast. It sucks, especially in the Summertime. I have to shave almost every 2 days. Phooey.

Zits actually aren't too much of a problem for me at all. Got lucky thar.

The rest of puberty pretty much benefited me. VERY much. So it's all good.

My voice hasn't changed much, and I wash my face so I rarely get pimples, I hit a growth spurt recently, grew 4 inches this year.
Exfoliation!

Really? When I got mine, it's like me and my mom communicated telepathically. She didn't look shocked at all and she gave me everything I needed. She even bought me a Starbucks. :x
lol.

Well, it was awkward for me because my family and I were going on a road trip. I didn't really get the chance to tell my mom in private, and I didn't want my sister, brother, or dad over-hearing me.

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
Maybe it's just me, but nothing bad ever happened.

Maybe you haven't hit it, yet? :p

---------

In all serious though, for me it is nowhere near as bad as people say it is. I like having facial hair personally, and occasionally getting angry is the worst thing that really happens to me.

Clamps

Warning: Jokes!
Maybe you haven't hit it, yet? :p

He's 18.

Also, my cousin is finally going through puberty, and he's got to be the most moody kid I know. He's 15, and it's obvious he's just starting to get there. He only started checking girls out a few weeks ago.

Honsy

Screaming Narwhal
for me it is nowhere near as bad as people say it is. I like having facial hair personally, and occasionally getting angry is the worst thing that really happens to me.

Same here. I get lots of pimples and blackheads, but that's the worst of it, really. I fail at growing facial hair, so I don't need to worry about that, and I'm probably one of the most laidback people you'll meet, so no worries about temper.

Puberty huh. Not this again.

I find it hilarious how bad people make it out to be really. Maybe it's just me, but nothing bad ever happened.

I honestly believe that our parents and teachers TRY to scare us, I mean I don't have mood problems or anything. Nothing bad has happened to me.

So yeah, Although It was funny when a male friend of mine realised I was getting a "front". He ran and hid. We were 12. Good times.

Jhonny

Officially The Worst
When I had my first period I tried using tampons but it was really uncomfortable and I ended up passing out. TSS FTL :(

Overall though puberty was friendly. I lost weight, got taller and started thinking I was summink special.

I don't know when i hit puberty, probably around 6th grade.
I really don't remember having awkward experiences with puberty, i just saw it as something natural.

The only thing I dislike is having a lot of facial hair. Shaving every morning sucks, oh how i wish to be like other guys in my school and barely have facial hair, haha.

The worst part of puberty is shaving, it gets so annoying after a while.

Cyan

Mortal
The only good thing to come out of my phase was my developing stache.

It sucks I lost my dramatic tenor, though

Manaphione123

Merely A Puppet
Jhonny is a girl?!?! Anyways I am kinda midway through I guess. I'm 12 and nearly 13. I'm getting a couple of spots, I'm checking girls out (that bits kinda fun) and my genitals haven't decided whether they have dropped or not. P.S I can still scream like a banshee, tis my greatest weapon!

Status
Not open for further replies.