• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - check 1st post again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobjr

You ask too many questions
Staff member
The only 2 scars I have are from when I was stupid with fireworks and when I was stupid with stairs. Scars are natures way of pointing out stupid people.

I have a scar on my right index finger. It's right on the top part, right on that other side of the nail.

When I was like 7ish, I went ice skating in NYC and I fell and some piece of shit asshole ran over my finger. At the time my hands were completely numb so I couldn't feel anything, but as I got up and was walking towards the entrance, the blood was coming through my gloves, and I got scared and was all ;0; MOMMY!!!!!

Then a week or so later on Christmas Eve my nail fell off, EWW. (it grew back don't worry! 8D)
But yeah the scar. I like sticking it in random people's faces and going LOOOOOK!

Nissan Returns

SpacialRiftGuardian
Got a question that both the guys and girls could answer for me haha.

Look, I'm not socially awkward, but I SUCK at carrying on a coversation with a girl. Guys are not difficult to talk to for me at all, but it seems that girls are. How do I successfully have a good coversation with a girl, whether or not I like her?

Last edited:

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Got a question that both the guys and girls could answer for me haha.

Look, I'm not socially awkward, but I SUCK at carrying on a coversation with a girl. Guys are not difficult to talk to for me at all, but it seems that girls are. How do I successfully have a good coversation with a girl, whether or not I like her?
Acknowledge that girls are human beings just like guys and it really shouldn't be any different unless you're attracted to them. Simple

CONKERSBADFURDAY

Drunken Squirrel
Well, I've already gone through it, but I find it funny how some guys can't grow facial even if they went through puberty. Case in point, my younger brother.
Facial hair is a pain in the ***. I envy your brother; shaving is one less thing he has to worry about

:V

I have a question mainly for girls, but guys can answer too...

How often do you masturbate? Somehow I discovered it when I was about 3 years old (I'll spare you the details) and I have done it frequently ever since. (I'm a girl btw)
I usually do it every night, or every second, and on rare occasions I don't do it for a week or two. Is that way too much?? I never even thought of being addicted to masturbating, but am I? When I get the urge at night it's hard to stop myself from doing it.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star

How often do you masturbate? Somehow I discovered it when I was about 3 years old (I'll spare you the details) and I have done it frequently ever since. (I'm a girl btw)
I usually do it every night, or every second, and on rare occasions I don't do it for a week or two. Is that way too much?? I never even thought of being addicted to masturbating, but am I? When I get the urge at night it's hard to stop myself from doing it.

Eh, my early childhood friend had something similar, sortof. She discovered it about the same age, and did it when I was at her house and the two of us with all of her siblings were downstairs watching TV (the rest of us were too busy watching TV to notice her). I remember her mom coming down and getting angry at her for doing it, but past that my memory goes fuzzy.

Erm, I wouldn't think that doing it every second of each night is a good thing. If you get the urge at night to do it, just think of something else to de-rail you from that urge. It's probably harder for people to stop when they started, so if you think it's bad for you to do it so often, then just force yourself to not even do it. I'm sorry for trying to help when I don't really know the answers to the subject, but I hope that this post was of some use to you.

kochoupink

butts lol

Orgasm releases neurotransmitters that put you to sleep, so your body has gotten acclimated and now prefers that you continue. I don't see what's wrong with it unless you have religious objections or something.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
I meant every second night, not every tick of the clock. :p

Unless you were saying every second night is not normal?

Ummm doing it every other night is not abnormal in the slightest. Don't worry about it. Really. And if anyone else has questions about masturbation, just ask now because we seem to be on a roll here

Scars can also mean:
• that a person has a disability which affects their balance and/or mobility, causing them to fall frequently.
• a person has been attacked/bashed/stabbed or mauled by an animal.
• had a car accident.
• had an umbilical cord.

More reasons why scars ≠ stupid people.

shadow wolf

The one and only!
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Hmm... Practice!

Status
Not open for further replies.