• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Puberty - check 1st post again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
Puberty huh?? luckily for me i started late.

The first signs i had were my chest starting to grow when i was fourteen, then armpit hair ( i hate it) and finally aunt flow arrived when i was sixteen, I think out of all the school i was the last person to start, though i was glad as i couldn't imagine being at school with period pain, i'd rather be laying down at home.

I remember being teased at school for having no Boobies :'( boys/men can be so cruel and self centered, strange how now i get messages from them on facebook saying how awesome i am, they make me sick, just because i look like a woman now makes them pay more attention, stupid male hormones.

On this note the fact i started puberty so late means i have only just stopped growing and i'm twentythree, i'm saying this just incase anyone thinks they won't start or that they're too far behind.

Last edited:

LedZeppelin1

Expect theUnexpected
I'm pretty far into puberty. I'm almost 17 and am able to grow a full beard. My voice is deeper than most of my friends also.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
i'm kinda in puberty now. My voice cracks now and then my balls have dropped and i'm starting to grow more hair, on my arms etc. but it's all blonde! so i dont know how much i've got. However i think i'm kinda l8 compared 2 my mates. hopefully it'll go into overdrive soon!

mitchellrodd123

God, im only 13 and i think puperty sucks. I have a damn beard for god sakes. I also have been getting cracks in my voice and im ridiculously tall, life sucks right now.....

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
God, im only 13 and i think puperty sucks. I have a damn beard for god sakes. I also have been getting cracks in my voice and im ridiculously tall, life sucks right now.....

That's awesome. What the hell are you talking about?

<Perv on the lookout

Notice that below his name? No wonder he/she/it made this topic...

Nothing better to do than to talk about girls boobs and Pokemon, right?
What a life.

And are you SURE you want me to talk about YOUR troublesome generation?
SUUUUUUUUUURE I WILL!
I'm sick and tired of you kiddies bringing up topics such as this one. Didn't your mother ever wash your mouth out with soap when you talked like this?
I bet she gave birth to you on a bet to see if you would come out not screwed up.
Well, I can tell she lost that bet. Badly.

LMAO.

Hello, ego. How are you today? Good? Okay... here is a nice cup of shut the heck up.
Trust me, kid. That aint nothing to write home about.
And not something you should be telling a forum who has over a thousand members either.

EDIT: Rank up. WEWT!

It's people like these that make me sad that Joe won't let us have a wall of shame.

Last edited:

cocoa_adele

I hit puberty moderately early
first day of high school aunt flow arrived...

I laugh at the young boys in the school prodcution because I can sing lower than them
haha

i couldn't imagine being at school with period pain, i'd rather be laying down at home.

I have never felt ANY pain. I'm lucky ^_^

I hit puberty moderately early
first day of high school aunt flow arrived...

I'm in the middle I think, a month after my 14th B-day.

mockingjay

swift and lol
I'm wondering when it would be considered the age where it is too young to teach kid about puberty and sex.

I'm in 5th grade, learning it next term/semester.

So... I'm 11, but some 11 year olds are in high school already, so grade 5.

I'm 13 (and 4 months) and I'm fairly deep into puberty.

My first sign was probably my hair... I have a crapload of armpit hair, a good patch of short chest hairs, that thing that goes from your belly button down and another crapload of pubic hair. I have a proper mustache and some chin hairs. On the right side of my jaw I have a beard-thing (seriously, how does it grow on one side?!) with hairs a good 1 inch long. My mum only knows about the facial hair and yet she wants me to shave at 15 >.>

I started around 8-9. I know by 10 I had a full set of pubes. It was weird.

Oh yeah, my voice. I was easily the first person in my class to start deepening. And it can be very deep when I talk sometimes. I remember at registration my voiced cracked like hell on the "Here, miss."

I'm growing fairly tall for my family (only got my dad left from my direct family) but I'm actually very short (5'3/4 or something). And because I'm growing quickly I've lost a lot of weight (about 45kg, I have the nickname "Scrawny balls" and "manorexic" amongst a few peers).

Pimple... UGH! Annoying. I got bad pimple genes. They're all over the top of my back (shoulder blades up) and I have loads of quick ones on my face.

I had a stache at 13, though not a beard. It must suck to shave so early. I didn't start shaving until like at 16 years old.

I'm hairy, mainly due to my dad's side of the family, where even the girls grew stache hair. lol

BUT I like to keep nice and shaven. But I only grew hair in the "normal" parts, so no back hair, that i am thankful for. <3
I still feel like shaving my legs, though....

Also I guess I also appreciate having a "happy trail", the line of hair running from your mid upperbody/stomach downwards.
It sexy, haha. :p

Lucky bastar...crap, Electrivirus already said this.

I'm insanely tall for a 14 year old, I was 6ft. last time I checked.

I got hit pretty early with puberty. I grew really fast and my chest "expanded" in quite a fast manner. Being the stubborn unfeminine young girl that I was, i refused to wear any sort of bra until I realize how much it hurts to run with your breasts bouncing everywhere. Fun.

Anyways, my body ended up maturing faster than just about any person I knew (guy or girl). Unfortunately I got all my development before 5th grade, so all my friends skyrocketed past my height after that. (And now I have a height complex even though I'm average height. IHU Tall people).

I was probably around 11 or so when I started my period. Dear god I freaked out when it happened, but I was lucky enough it started when I was home. My cousin started hers in the middle of a slumber party. Sucked to be her. Shaving... I don't really remember about. Whatever, doesn't matter.

Jayhennessy

Irish Trainer
Let me see...

My voice is deeper and breaking, but not broken.
I can grow a beard, but I don't wanna.
I had pubes at 10. Everything else below there has fallen/dropped. :p
I don't have arm pit hair though. But I'm 14, so... :p
I guess I'm pretty deep into it for my age. *Shrug*

sweet_piplup123

I lost the game?!?!
Yeah...went really crazy when I first had periods.

-_-;

kochoupink

butts lol
Still waiting for my boobs to arrive.

Profesco

gone gently
Bet you wish you'd put down the extra five bucks for priority shipping now, huh?

GrizzlyB ordered all his boobs that way. Listen to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.