1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Puberty - check 1st post again!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by dark rift, Jul 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

An absolutely necessary piece of advice, Nissan: take it with a grain of salt.

Tadashi said it well when she said it depends not on what someone actually feels but on what the situation is and who the people are that are going to be concerned with it. Whether it's because they don't want to sound unkind, or because they don't care if they're just leading you on, or simply because they really don't know how they themselves honstly feel, you may not be able to rely on what they've said. So just don't go jumping into trust too easily or you'll end up landing hard.

Rarely can you count on people for unflinching and earnest sincerity.

Probably 'cause everyone's too busy shaving their pubes.

2. Slightly Insane

Slightly Insane like a BOSS

Sometimes my nipples hurt.

3. shadow wolf

shadow wolf The one and only!

Wtf Insane!

4. I think there's a cream for that.

5. Cipher

Cipher Nothing to be done

You shaved against the grain, didn't you?

6. Da14u.C

Da14u.C La mort de Narcisse

I think I was blessed in my puberty years. I was that one guy who did not get a whole mess of pimples or suddenly have hair in places i did not before... all that happened was my voice cracked, but not in a high pitchy sort or way, but more in a "i am losing my voice" kind of way. yeah... puberty was not one of those traumatising experiences for me

7. Tadashi

Tadashi kiss my greens

I hear that's a common symptom of menstruation.

Also, Profesco, that quote was just spectacular. I see it's the latest sig quote trend around Misc.

8. supernoob

supernoob Derpy and awesome!

ah lol.
    puberty.
    im 14 now,and im in puberty.im the tallest guy in my class(180 centimeters +)
    i have terrible acne,no armpit hair,but lots of hair around my #####.
    i have mood swings,and all i think about is sex

9. natie

natie Mr. F

Lawl. Try thinking of other stuff, too, instead of only sex. Otherwise, girls might start to think of you as a pervert and they might want to stay away from you :O

10. intergalactic platypus

intergalactic platypus Only rescues maidens

Normal if you're female, particularly if you're pregnant, still developing, or menstruating. If you're male, you might wanna look into that

11. DemokaronesX

DemokaronesX The Dark Rose

I've gone through puberty... It's funny, my voice got deeper,
    I got WAY taller, and people have hard times recognizing me...
    I also feel weird by the fact I had to spend over $100 on new
    clothes that'll fit me... Win some, Lose some... Experience it...

12. Cain Nightroad

Cain Nightroad Daydreaming

It could be a yeast infection (and if it is, chances are that infected areas will tend to itch a lot). Clobetasol Propionate cream usually works for that, but you'll need a prescription from a doctor and chances are that you may need a different type of cream.

13. PhearWalker

PhearWalker Minuet of The Skies

must sig this

14. Malanu

Malanu Est sularus oth mith

Puberty played a huge joke on everyone when it struck me! I left Elementary (6th grade) 5'9" 115lbs, and entered Jr High at 6'1" 155lbs!! The old bullies came back looking to reestablish there authority. They found that they only reached my nose and gave away 20ish pounds. I became the Bully's bully! The Meek had a champion. I loved my new found status. Yeah biology!

15. Fix'd.

Also, is it bad if I get the urge to masturbate in public, often in random places where I can find nothing arousing?

16. Malanu

1) Depends on if you are in puberty or an old fart. If in puberty then not really.

2) There is so much hormones being dumped in our bodies at puberty I don't know how we even get/got out of bed everyday! I hated the days of auto erections! I got "excited" at work all the time. Gave 'Home of the Whopper' a whole new meaning! Kinda wish I had the confidence then that I have now!

17. GhostAnime

GhostAnime Searching for her...

Whatever happened to slightly insane? I haven't heard bad arguments in awhile.

18. hmm... when I went through puberty, I sounded like a shot duck for a few weeks, and then my voice was deeper than my father's- at age thirteen. never had to go through the squeaky thing. counted myself lucky, especially since I get to make fun of my friends for it. everything else is classified.

19. the hydreigon

the hydreigon make that three

do i look like im going through puberty?
    [​IMG]
    Yes.

20. Malanu

Hyde... sorry no you don't... yet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.